LeftyLefty 259 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
waht you like better u fuckin nerds

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    MP3s, dude!!!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    what the fuck do you think?????

youre in the motherfucking soulstrut baby, aint too much digging for digital round these ere parts

• who you calling a nerd, nerd?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Cassettes, u fuckin nerd.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    CDs nuts in your mouth.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    who is that ur mom?

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    the smelly cunt

• dayday 9,612 Posts

the smelly cunt

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    My favorite format is OG vinyl deep groove pressing recorded to high quality MP3 posted on yousendit with a link on Soulstrut downloaded to iTunes put on an iPod to DJ out at the club where the set is recorded to discman then uploaded to a DJ mixset website, downloaded, reduced to lower sound quality to make file smaller, then posted to a music blog where it's found by a lurker who finally makes their first post where it's then discussed on Soulstrut again.

Or 8 tracks. Tough call.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    the smelly cunt

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

• ZuffNomedZuffNomed 42 Posts
    I'm a vinyl lifer but...
    Far as new music goes, I find myself buying CD's more often than not these days.
    If it's a dope indie record & theres limited pressings, I'll buy wax, but usually LP's & name artists, CD's all the way.

It saves the time of ripping a record for Serato/MP3'ing and, I can get instant gratification in the whip by popping the CD in.

Most new music these days is sourced from Digital masters anyways, so I can set aside my vinyl/analog preference.