BRONX RIVER TODAY SATURday 7/29

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
any real headz in NYC going to the old school jam at bronx river today? i will be passing through with FAT LACES on my shelltoes biatch! scream at me

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

i'm out, batches. see u when i get back from 1979!

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    where?
    what time?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I will not be there but my man DV One hopped a plane early this morning and will be reppin' for Seatown.

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    Phill, please post some picks of you and Melle Mel so we can see whos arms are bigger.

Phill, please post some picks of you and Melle Mel so we can see whos arms are bigger.

okay, you be the judge. melle mel-

SOULMAN[/b]-

so i might give that to mel but he better watch out... I BEEN WORKIN' OUT, BIATCH. rrrrrrrrrRAH!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

I had to break out early and get back home to the wife and kids... if the cops didn't shut things down it's probably still going strong as I type. But here are a few shots from earlier today-

On the wheels.... uhh, laptop of steel? Well, it was vinyl, cds and mp3s all in effect at Bronx River in 2006. A lot different than it was here in Bambaataa's heyday.

Rockin' the lime green 1200's

Miss Shingaling in a b-boy stance (i saw no 40s or blunts being consumed today... what up Shingy! )

"You know it's me and Scratchmaster goin' back to back"- getting old but still on tempo 18 years later

Shingaling

Scratchmaster Rob in the official In Effect Recordings t-shirt (on sale next week- scream at a pimp if you tryna cop that)

"Danny Dan The Beatman make ya understand..."

Phill Most & King Sun

Reggie Reg of the Crash Crew, T-Ski Valley and Scratchmaster Rob

And on my way uptown, who do you think I discovered on Times Square entertaining the kids? Why, it's no other than that lovable lyrical superhuman Canibus! I was wondering what he's been up to these days.

where?
    what time?

BRONX RIVER.
    TODAY.

Well, yesterday now. But it might still be going on. I'd go up there and check on it if I were you.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    dag man you was supposed to come down to the spot and show me that chicken noodle soup dance!

I should be in Philly soon for a rain check though, no sweat

dag man you was supposed to come down to the spot and show me that chicken noodle soup dance!

I should be in Philly soon for a rain check though, no sweat

Naw, the youngins "wu-tang" here in Philly, so maybe when my neice teaches me how to do that right I'll give you a display so that you'll have your little girl dance styles on point while you're in town!

I'll try to get over to ye shoppe next time, hommie... time was short yesterday and i'm getting too damn old to bounce all over NYC in a day like I used to do. My sciatica is really fuckin' with me today after all that walkin' around in the BX.

• ZuffNomedZuffNomed 42 Posts

"Danny Dan The Beatman make ya understand..."