SHIT!!! 55 BOXES WONT HOLD IT...

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
and im beat

Comments

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    time for a beer break

yes i know, but this is a-freakin-mazingly good beer, so can i just throw a shout out to the heads whos gonna be helpin me out with this shitload on sunday...
    peace.

• And I thought this was going to be a thread about 55 boxes of shit....

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    And I thought this was going to be a thread about 55 boxes of shit....

...Stinky Steve related?

And I thought this was going to be a thread about 55 boxes of shit....

well it is shit....funky SHIT

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Approx how many per box?

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    plaese to PM me when you forget to pay your bill.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    So for real man. I finished boxing all my shit today. I have about 60-70 boxes as well. UGH.

• AreDoubleAreDouble 124 Posts
    Shit's crazy. Moving time is no fun at all. I'm about to have to alphabatize again, which I've been putting off.

Shit's crazy. Moving time is no fun at all. I'm about to have to alphabatize again, which I've been putting off.

yeah its moving time, i hope to finish up boxing shit up today, i'll post acouple more pics later

Approx how many per box?

i just took a count... this box had 94 records, so a little under 100 a box, this would actually be a perfect time to get a count overview over the entire collection

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Hey R*s, did you make sure there is enough space for people to put their fingers through the handles on the sides of the boxes? The reason I only put about 80-90 in each was so they would be easier to handle when grabbing and lifting them. When you stuff them to the max, the finger space becomes a little tight.

Hey R*s, did you make sure there is enough space for people to put their fingers through the handles on the sides of the boxes? The reason I only put about 80-90 in each was so they would be easier to handle when grabbing and lifting them. When you stuff them to the max, the finger space becomes a little tight.

no problem, starting out i checked that it would be possible, with space for the fingers, its all a matter of which way you place the records in the box.
    so its cool, thanks for the advice holmes.

call me a junkie:

i need more boxes...

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    i need more boxes...

More boxes

It's the one called De Luxe lille. 35x40x40

They're located in ??sterbro, Amager and Sydhavnen. I got yours from Sydhavnen. I don't know if they're open on Saturdays, so if you need more you'll have to go today before closing time.

i need more boxes...

More boxes

It's the one called De Luxe lille. 35x40x40

They're located in ??sterbro, Amager and Sydhavnen. I got yours from Sydhavnen. I don't know if they're open on Saturdays, so if you need more you'll have to go today before closing time.

mange tak for linket men jeg tror m??lkekasserne m?? klare de sidste par ton...