Quality rap comebacks

1235»

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    But seriously Ed, if you want to get all beautiful mindgarden on me and say my numbers have to take into consideration the entire breadth of hip-hop history, I think we may need to use a 1-1000 scale, or perhaps move into several digit decimals in order to accurately convey my take on all of these records with the neccessary precision.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I think we may need to use a 1-1000 scale, or perhaps move into several digit decimals in order to accurately convey my take on all of these records with the neccessary precision.

The boy's got nuanced tastes, ya heard??

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    man, i needed this thread at work yesterday when i was bored out of my mind.

i saw that shawnna album used for a dollar and almost bought it because of deej but then realized it would have been a waste of a dollar. i think i bought a bag of chips instead or something.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    whoa whoa whoa dude, buy a shawnna CD for a dollar? Don't go crazy now. Wouldn't that money be better spent catching up on 2006 dogg pound albums? Or maybe that UGK CD you meant to pick up after critics decided it was ok to like bun-b.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im not as enthusiastic about the dpg album as everyone else is but there is no way i will believe that the shawnna album is better

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Rate each track on the album on a 1-10 scale and then find the average.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Rate each track on the album on a 1-10 sacle and then find the average.
    I'm going to attach a heart monitor to my chest and just give you guys a split second rating for each moment of the album based upon my heart rate.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    im not as enthusiastic about the dpg album as everyone else is but there is no way i will believe that the shawnna album is better
    Who cares, seriously? Must everything be a dick measuring contest? You are free to prefer washed up g-rap to one hit wonder chicago rap but that doesn't mean Shawnna's shit isn't worth hearing. I dont understand whats so threatening about the idea that Shawnna maybe could possibly have released a good album.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    you know what? even though i know i'm going to regret this, i'll pick that shit up on the way home from work today. if it sucks, you are paypaling me a dollar.

btw, i saw that sneak-diss edit and i don't even need to respond to garbage like that.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I'm not sure what the sneak diss edit was. If you mean the UGK joke then yo, i'm just joking around, relax, its the internet, and it was edited before anyone responded, i wasn't trying to get one over on you or something.

And what the fuck, sure I'll paypal you a dollar. I'm certainly expecting a graemlin, and I dont know what kind of rap you like, but i like it nonetheless.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    haha, i just saw that after i made my post and was kinda like "eh?" "sneak diss" was a jeezy reference that was intended to be humorous but i guess it didn't work. and i was just kidding about the paypal shit man. who is on production for the album?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    deej used to get so emotional