edited July 2006 in Strut Central
NOW CLEAR IT OUT

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH A SODA ON THE SIDE

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Shit iz perfect.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yo nobody responded to my thread about this last week. Youtube has some NUTTAY shit on there. Fools doing it with a Michael Myers mask on, in the line at Magic Mountain, etc.

Is this strictly a Harlem/NY thing still?

CHICKEN NOODLE SOOOOOOOOOP

Yo nobody responded to my thread about this last week

Totally missed the thread... that shit has been on for a minute now... just going through youtube stuff this morning but I couldn't find a whole lot of quality stuff...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I'm confused?

((btw I don't youtube yet here...no audio speaker connections have been made))

Dark Krump

Kinda houserish

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Well, it looks like the dance that I've been doing all these years in my living room to old records has finally been perfected.

Well, it looks like the dance that I've been doing all these years in my living room to old records has finally been perfected.

LOL

Yeah kinda Houserish w/ Cripwalks.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=2812

WEST RIDAH Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 4:12 pm
    chicen noodle soup???.hahaha that song is torrible,they cant be serious

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 4:17 pm
    THIS SHIT IS SOME BULLSHIT LOL

maniac Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 4:19 pm
    this shit wack

slizzy Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 4:22 pm
    My ears are bleeding. This song must be erased from the face of the earth.

TORRY Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 4:40 pm
    Niggas look so gay doin??? this bullshit dance. i guess this is harlem???s way of competin??? with snap music

?????????? Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 5:31 pm
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!! oh hell no. this is on that new kids bop cd yall should go cop it. hahahahahahaha i cant stop laughing

Cam Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 5:38 pm
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Come On Now

blacks301 Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 5:49 pm
    go to sohh.com to see the dumbest dance(under blogs) i have ever seen to this song???New yorkers talk about DFL and DFB but then put this out???.

5 STAR X-E-Q-SHUN Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 6:25 pm
    Should be re-titled ???Chicken Garbage/Shit/Crap/etc..??? This song is B-yond horrible.

Chi-Town Representor Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 6:57 pm
    NY rappers should just stick 2 lyrisicm. Its bad enough that they tryin 2 immitate the south. Now they trin 2 compete wit snap music. I dispise and hate snap music, but if they try 2 go up against snap music, they will lose cuz of the popularity of that dumb ass dance. C???mon NY. Y???all need y???all swagger back.

H-Man Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 7:17 pm
    Let it rain, clear it out. Chicken little noodle poop. lolol Dats da scoop. lolol R ya tryin to bring back da chicken dance. Im not sayin its bad, but I got a good laugh out of it.lolol Da bird call. cock-a-doodle-doo she sayz.

Ksmooth Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 7:26 pm
    this is gay!!! fuck this nigga

diggs Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 11:25 pm
    man ya???ll need to quit gettin high on your lunch break. ya???ll come back to work and think it???s a good idea to put this bullshit on the site. WHAT THA FUCK YO?

BrazilInthahouse Says:
    July 7th, 2006 at 3:04 am
    whatafuckisthat ?

you gotta be kiddin me

Katari Says:
    July 7th, 2006 at 6:26 am
    By the title alone, i refuse to listen to it.

lone Nigerian Says:
    July 7th, 2006 at 9:59 am
    the only this song does is make me hungry
    seriously

lone Nigerian Says:
    July 7th, 2006 at 10:00 am
    *thing

myspace.com/mynameisplayboi Says:
    July 7th, 2006 at 10:30 am
    come listen to my big girl song on myspace its killin this song..

www.myspace.com/mynameisplayboi

landlord VA Says:
    July 7th, 2006 at 10:45 am
    Beat is ok thats all

jenali Says:
    July 7th, 2006 at 11:10 am
    beat is kinda hot but other than it sucks.

Dipset sucks Says:
    July 7th, 2006 at 3:23 pm
    lol ama so embarresed to say am from New York rite now NAS WHERE IZ THAT ALBUM! Lol this shit iz so wack and gay it off tha radar

Pakeege Says:
    July 7th, 2006 at 3:27 pm
    Hey I want to do what the South is doing???.Dis shit is wack!!! but them hoes probably gone like dis shit???

DONT F UP THE MONEY Says:
    July 7th, 2006 at 3:36 pm
    NY HAS OFFICIALLY FUCKED UP THE MONEY

New Yrok Says:
    July 7th, 2006 at 3:53 pm
    Oh My God i dont kno wat mre gay me atcually listenin 2 da song or da nigga who made it Lord help NY NEW YORK IZ LOST

MIGHTY-KING Says:
    July 7th, 2006 at 8:03 pm
    This Shit is dripin wit wack juice.!.!.period

"NY HAS OFFICIALLY FUCKED UP THE MONEY"

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    Is this strictly a Harlem/NY thing still?

for the most part.

for the NJ/philly equivlent, search YouTube for "Wu Tang Dance"

--> TWEETYBIRD BACKPACK
    --> TWEETYBIRD BACKPACK
    --> TWEETYBIRD BACKPACK
    --> TWEETYBIRD BACKPACK
    --> TWEETYBIRD BACKPACK
    --> TWEETYBIRD BACKPACK
    --> TWEETYBIRD BACKPACK
    --> TWEETYBIRD BACKPACK
    --> TWEETYBIRD BACKPACK
    --> TWEETYBIRD BACKPACK
    --> TWEETYBIRD BACKPACK

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

--> TWEETYBIRD BACKPACK

Baby soft is the new

wrekaniIZE.

I'm even more confused?

what does this have to do with rain and chicken noodle soup? do I need to get out more? or am I out too much?

more importantly, I was talking to an artificial DJDay on soulseek about this, making me even more confused?

wild.

I'm even more confused?

Admitting confusion is the first step towards enlightenment

what does this have to do with rain

I can stand the rain

and chicken noodle soup?

For the soul

do I need to get out more?

Always.

or am I out too much?

I'd wager you are out; how far is too far? Only you can make that call.

I was talking to an artificial DJDay

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER
    -------

Skeet Ulrich, Chicken Noodle Soup is not just a dance, it's a phenomenon that will soon be sweeping the nation and all the Becky's and Billy's along with it.

This much is true.

Skeet Ulrich, Chicken Noodle Soup is not just a dance, it's a phenomenon that will soon be sweeping the nation and all the Becky's and Billy's along with it.

TRUTH

This was missing from the last summer jam thread... and people will be getting down with NY for once

lol

Prepare for 6 months (at least) of Chicken Noodle Soup... and to think, there's not even a real video yet.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

it sounds like a lot of hard work was put into coming up with a song more ridiculous than laffy taffy.

this song is the shit, and not at all like Laffy Taffy (which is also the shit)

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    this song is the shit, and not at all like Laffy Taffy (which is also the shit)

i don't have hate for laffy taffy, although it is ridiculous. similar to when i first heard laffy taffy, my first impression of this song is that it is ridiculous. i might develop hate for this one though.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    Yo nobody responded to my thread about this last week. Youtube has some NUTTAY shit on there. Fools doing it with a Michael Myers mask on, in the line at Magic Mountain, etc.

like, are they doing IT?

like, are they doing IT?

this thread is so awesome

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

it sounds like a lot of hard work was put into coming up with a song more ridiculous than laffy taffy.

AWESOME

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

posted by:
    DONT F UP THE MONEY

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    and more love for this song:

http://blogs.sohh.com/nyc/archives/2006/07/harlems_chicken_noodle_soup_ha_1.html

Hey waitress, can I get me a (w/heavy Steve Harvey accent & lots of spit)Harlem Chicken Noodle Soup and a Haaaarlem (Milk) Shake to wash it all down!

Posted by: ODEMIC at July 6, 2006 06:40 AM

gay ass shit!!! Ny lost!

Posted by: Anonymous at July 6, 2006 06:50 AM

DAM DIS SHYT LOOKS DUM WACKER THAN THE LAFFY TAFFY SNAP! THIS SHIT MAKES HARLEM LOOK WORST THAN WHEN MASE SHOT HIMSELF OUTTA THAT DAM CANNON! FIRST CAM'RON WITH THE PINK NOW IT'S PLAIN TO SEE.........HARLEM IS INFESTED WITH GAYS! FROM DOWN HERE IN THA ATL YALL LOOKIN MORE LIKE THE VILLAGE THAN THE HOME OF BIG L!!! AND DON'T DARE TRY TO SAY A FUCKIN CHICKEN NOODLE SONG IS NOT AS WACK OR WACKER THAN THE LAFFY TAFFY!

Posted by: DAMN! at July 6, 2006 07:31 AM

"Now let it rain clear it out"

Oh shit, Harlem is back. But on some real shit I don't know how this shit is going to work out. I can see the bitches in the club now doing that shit. I don't know how it is going to fair with niggaz. To me it looks like a mixture of ghettin and tickin. So yall just be easy and "Let it rain, now clear out."

Posted by: Oh Shit at July 6, 2006 07:53 AM

fUCC tHAT, iM fROM bROOKLYN.. GET THAT gAY SHIT oUTTA hERE

Posted by: dAmN at July 6, 2006 08:09 AM

LMAO! That is all I have to say. This is a stupid ass dance. But, it is funny to see them in the club with this ish. But I haven't seen any DUDES doing it. I would hope for their sake (if they did) that they don't leave the club without bouncers around.

Posted by: Rocky aka Lovely at July 6, 2006 08:21 AM

is this what ny does since they cant have the title now. Yall are sad.

b easy

Posted by: b real at July 6, 2006 08:21 AM

1st

Posted by: ==== at July 6, 2006 08:23 AM

I heard the song, please keep it up in Harlem...no one else wants it. Don't try to make me feel guilty or like I'm messing up a NYC comeback by not supporting. I like that new Jay Millz, "My Swag" joint. Is that Young B chick 12 years old? She sounds like it, even though it's wack - I don't even think she came up with the lyrics...DJ Webster probably just told her what to say. Watch her suddendly think she's a rapper!!!

Posted by: Regina at July 6, 2006 08:26 AM

wtf?! yo as a new yorker i defitnetlly do not back that up at all and as a dj i wouldnt drop that shit even if they paid me. We cant criticize the south for laffy taffy and then drop this garbage. DOnt support this nonsense.

Posted by: Deemehlow at July 6, 2006 08:48 AM

That shit is mad corny.

Posted by: ko;hjo at July 6, 2006 08:49 AM

What up Rocky... need u to explain some stuff bout MySpace for me... seems i'm a little inept where thats concerned.

Throw me a line

Posted by: ODEMIC at July 6, 2006 08:50 AM

WACK!!!!!

Posted by: Superior at July 6, 2006 08:52 AM

New York gotta come harder than that we the illest city in the world so chicken soup bringing the game back is weak. IN A MONTH OR SO YOU WILL ALL HERE THE SICKEST ARTIST NEWYORK HAS PRODUCED IN ALMOST A DECADE SO DONT WORRY NEWYORKERS HE'S COMING..

Posted by: LastDaySoldier at July 6, 2006 08:58 AM

Will this bring Ny back?

Posted by: Anonymous at July 6, 2006 08:59 AM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HARLEM GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE THAT SHIT IS WACK AS FUCK AND WONT MAKE IT PAST 2ND AVE....KAY SLAY THESE NIGGAZ FROM YO HOOD...DIPSET THESE NIGGAZ FROM YO HOOD...THIS IS HOW YALL GONNA BRING NY BACK?THIS LETS ME KNOW THE AVG 18-25 YR OLD IN NY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LYRICS...THIS SET YALL BACK 10YRS..AND SOHH FUNNY HOW YOU TALKED ALL THAT SHIT ABOUT BUSTA AND HIS SHIT DROPPIN LIKE RAIN ON THE CHARTS..OH WELL I GUESS THIS IS WHAT NY HAS COME 2...NAS THAT 80'S VIBE AINT GONNA WORK YO...AND G UNIT IS OVER..NY ITS TIME FOR SOME NEW NIGGAZ I GUESS THIS IS THEM D4L COUSINS..HAHAHA...NOW WHAT GHOSTFACE?NOW WHAT DRAMA KING?FUCKING CLOWNZ..TAKE YALL OLDASS AND FIND A DAY JOB...PAPOOSE GONNA LOOK REAL GOOD DOING THIS DUMASS GAY DANCE...NY STAND UP..SOHH U FEEL STOOPID ALL THAT NY SHIT AND NOW THIS.HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS HATER AND I SAID NY WILL NEVER COMEBACK...ITS OVER...CHICKEN NOODLE?FUCK OUTTA HERE

Posted by: HATER at July 6, 2006 09:01 AM

LOL.....I could just see some nigga in the club getting some shit kickings, getting his ass stomp for doing that fucking gay dance. Diddy probably came up with that dance when he was trying to make another band. LMAO......I could just see some dude getting murks in the middle of the dance floor for doing that dance.

Posted by: ( : | at July 6, 2006 09:10 AM

YOU NIGGAS CAN'T BE SERIOUS THAT WAS SOME CORNY SHIT RIGHT THERE. LOOKS LIKE NEW YORK IS ABOUT TO SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT AGAIN. AND YALL WAS JUST LEARNING TO WALK AGAIN.
    www.MYSPACE.COM/RESEVORDOGS

Posted by: CHIPS D'NERO at July 6, 2006 09:15 AM

I'm from Harlem... and when I first heard this I was PISSED OFF... this song is fucking WACK... i HATE that little bitch who's rapping (she's only 16 and used a ghostwriter just so you know)... and the ASSHOLE who wrote this article deserves to be fired for co-signing this BULLSHIT... this is the reason NY rap is DEAD!!

Posted by: MayorOfHarlem at July 6, 2006 09:22 AM

I guess a nigger can be a faggot!

Posted by: hmmm at July 6, 2006 09:27 AM

HELL TO THE MUTHAFUCKIN NAWL, LOL

This shit is funny as hell then the nigga in the 1st video had the nerve to have someone pass him a bottle of water like he really worked it out, they remind me of a bunch of (Lord please 4give me) retarded kids at a birthday party, then NYers got the nerve to talk about the South, this will shut yall up.

Posted by: slimgoody at July 6, 2006 09:32 AM

That's wild! I hope none of these dudes doin that dance ever hated on D4L or none of them ATL boys.

And how come there ain't no females doin that dance, just a bunch of fruit loops recordin them selves. And the faces they makin...yo....this wild.

Don't let Ghostface see ya'll doin that dance.

Posted by: PZ at July 6, 2006 09:38 AM

this is purely a desperate attempt. this shit is so wack. im so lmao

Posted by: dreweezy at July 6, 2006 09:42 AM

What the Hell is this man what the fuck! damn im amazze this shit is the equvalent to laffy taffy! Damn i cant belive this is from the almighty harlem!if this shit came from cali i might die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm On My WESTCOAST SHIT!!!!!!!!

Posted by: westsideboy at July 6, 2006 09:43 AM

Da hell???? LOL

Posted by: Dig at July 6, 2006 09:44 AM

I cant beleive yall sit up there talking down on us south niggas but yall doing shit like that cmon now

Posted by: wtf at July 6, 2006 09:49 AM

And was that nigga omarion. that nigga from harlem?
    I'M ON MY WESTCOAST SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: westsideboy at July 6, 2006 09:49 AM

Don't let Ghostface see ya'll doin that dance.

Posted by: PZ at July 6, 2006 09:38 AM

LMFAO!!! Ghostface gon' do a driveby on them Noodlers...

Posted by: ODEMIC at July 6, 2006 09:51 AM

:ODEMIC
    Email me at [email]RockyakaLovely@yahoo.com[/email]
    We'll talk there.

:SOHH
    I think it definitely is an uptown thing. It's not representing the WHOLE of NYC. Like, we not doing that ish in the BX. Feel me? So, all that "NY is wack ish" "t his is worse than d4l ish" needs to be canned. Like now.

Posted by: Rocky aka Lovely at July 6, 2006 09:52 AM

BUFFOONERY at its BEST!!!
    And you NY NIGGAZ was clownin' LAFFY TAFFY?!
    Damn ya'll better hurry up and drop like 3 Jay-Z albums before ya'll get relegated to West Coast Status.

THA KING HAS SPOKEN! BOW DOWN!

Posted by: KINGofSOHH at July 6, 2006 09:54 AM

LOL @ "noodlers"........O, you's a fool.

Posted by: Dig at July 6, 2006 09:57 AM

Hater:

I think you are missing the point??? I don???t think it???s bring New York back???.although I use to say that right up until very recently???I now think it???s bring Hip Hop back to the masses. Again, bring Hip Hop back to the masses. Last night after I finished working out??? for the first time in probably a year I watched MTV???s sucker free videos???.And I didn???t see one NY artist on the video program. I saw cats like Young Dro, Pharrell and Kanye, TI, Nelly???s crew???which took a joint with a crazy hip hop beat and totally fucked it up with some wack lyrics???But other TI, the only pure Hip Hop joint on the entire program was Lupe???s kick-push.

Right now Rap artists have become dance instructors and auto-body mechanics??? Constantly there is a nigga giving instructions on how to dance or telling U how his whipp is painted???.that is not hip hop???that some other shit. When Nas makes the statement Hip Hop is dead???it???s not some marketing gimmick???the God Son is telling the truth???it???s really dead. Look at this new Kid Ray Cash???his shit is real Hip Hop???.but his joint flopped and he is Cleveland. Busta is a East Flatbush, NY native but he was out west working with Dre.???his joint is crazy???pure hip hop ??? but he will struggle to go platinum???Ice Cube Joint is sic???and it???s hip hop???West Coast Hip Hop???he will probably go gold???Cube is from LA???Mobb Deep released a joint that I didn???t like but it was Hip Hop???they flopped. Common is Hip Hop and even with Kanye???s help??? he went gold???by the way Common is one the most underrated sickest MC's 2 ever do this hip hop shit.

So its Hip Hop that is dead???New York is a Hip Hop town???.it???s not a rap town. NY artists and east coast Hip Hop artists are not dance instrustors. Rap is alive. Hip Hop is dead???Just like music in New Orleans, U would probably be considered to be dead becusz the NO was a jazz town and Jazz is dead. Lloyd Bank has three singles released ??? and I don???t think radio are even playing any of his joints and he is Hip Hop.

This is the first summer that I can remember is a minute that doesn???t have a Hip Hop summer anthem???if there is one will someone let me know what is so I can start 2 bump it. The last Hip Hop summer anthem I can remember is Lloyd Banks??? On Fire???.So Hip Hop is dead so goes NY. If Hip Hop returns so will NY. I only know one cat who dropped recently who is Hip Hop and moved multi plat level units and that is Kanye???Kanye???s joint is Hip Hop whether you like him or not???.But other than Kanye over the last year there is no-one.who is Hip Hop who multi-plat sales.

Jada, who is a beast and D-Block who are crazy on the Mic???R going to have a hard time selling because they are hip hop niggas. Hip Hop is dead???.All bets R off on Lupe because he is a hip hop nigga???who will probably be the best New MC 2 drop this year??? but he is not a dance instructor so who knows what his sales will be like???So I am not going to argue bring NY back anymore???becusz no one is dropping real Hip Hop and moving crazy units???niggas R just dropping a bunch bullshit that little kid R coppin it???Hip Hop is dead???that what???s really poppin, B.

Posted by: BigUP2BK at July 6, 2006 09:59 AM

what the hell is that! what the f--- is that s---?! you won't see me doing that dance! i'm from nyc too--queens to be exact--and you won't catch me doing that wack ass dance...nobody in the q boro will be doing that corny s---...i began laughing as soon as i clicked on the 1st video...please harlem, keep that up there...please...the rest of new york city will not be doing the "chicken noodle soup"...n----s be flippin they arms like an angry chicken

Posted by: May at July 6, 2006 09:59 AM

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    What's this "New York has lost it" mentality? Then who's got it?

Mad respect to the dude who felt it was his responsibility to write 4 paragraphs about the state of rap just then, but really can you beat these comments:

And you NY NIGGAZ was clownin' LAFFY TAFFY?! Damn ya'll better hurry up and drop like 3 Jay-Z albums before ya'll get relegated to West Coast Status.

n----s be flappin they arms like an angry chicken

That last one has to be a Ghostface quote.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    man i dont even know what to think about this