ranch dressing

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
anybody else feelin' this stuff? taste good on anything.peace, stein. . .

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm partial to Italian (dressing).

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    you need to try peppercorn ranch

after that, regular just wont cut it

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    man, i love ranch!

Ranch on fried cheese sticks is delicious (I used to eat that shit when I was in Houston, but not now).

Chicken wings + ranch... fries and ranch.... RANCH RANCH RAER

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    you need to try peppercorn ranch

after that, regular just wont cut it

Same deal if you try garlic ranch...

Ranch dressing is good on anything potato-related - chips, french fries (especially loaded cheese and bacon fries!) - not sure if I would put any on a baked potato, though.

Of course it's great with salads and raw veggies (cauliflower, celery, cherry tomatos, broccoli).

And again, if you try the peppercorn ranch or garlic ranch... you won't go back to regular ranch.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    it's great with raw veggies (cauliflower, celery, cherry tomatos, broccoli).

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    AYO

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts
    Ranch and French Fries is the bizz....Hidden Valley bitches..

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    At this point in my life, Ranch is a serious guilty pleasure...after working in too many shitty restaurants in my teenage years, I kind of look at it as a fat-american-thing.

That said. Ranch on greazzzy cheese pizza is on occasion.

I kind of look at it as a fat-american-thing.

U took the words right out off my mouf.

But arent there crazy different kinds of Ranch?

Texas...

dressing is very necessary

but the whole health aspect of a "salad" is destroyed upon addition of said "dressing"

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

but the whole health aspect of a "salad" is destroyed upon addition of said "dressing"

I think it is a serious implication of Ranch as a "Salad" dressing that until now, salad's haven't come up in this thread. Fries, burgers, wings, and pizza, though, have all come up. And Cheese sticks- don't forget the cheese sticks.

I think it is a serious implication of Ranch as a "Salad" dressing that until now, salad's haven't come up in this thread. Fries, burgers, wings, and pizza, though, have all come up. And Cheese sticks- don't forget the cheese sticks.

true

but salad is to dressing

as

tartar sauce is to fish sticks?

as they would say

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
    anybody else feelin' this stuff? taste good on anything.
    peace, stein. . .

it has to be the og hidden valley ranch, that you make w/ mayo and milk....tastes way different then all bottled crap.

funny topic, my fav italian restaurant closed about 1 yr ago, after 40 years..they made this dressing that people had offered big $$ for the recipe, and bottle it to the masses..they denied. So after all this time fiending, my aunt is real old skool w/ the connects..she calls me 2 days ago like..i got you some dressing made from the chef !
    i will never have to go with out!!! now if only i can get the recipe for the marinara sauce.

food ballers where yall at ?