What you eating?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Man, I just got home. Drunk. Very Drunk.I just made, and ate, four beef pitas with nothing but meat and bread.I feel good, mayne (yet really full).What ya'll eating?

Comments

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    BBQ beef sandwich. With cole slaw. And cheese.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    day old pesto pasta, two coronas, jelly bellies, and shelled peanuts. need to go shopping.

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    coldcut sandwiches (ham and cheese rolled together) along with some leftover garlic chicken chinese food

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I am sooooooooo drunk and have NO food...

This sucks.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon & Hollandaise sauce for dinner.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Haagen Dazs - Mayan Chocolate

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Folls,

Joe Mojo, his girl Janell and I killed it tonight! We had dinner at a great Spanish restaurant with a couple bottles of Spanish wine and then we hit a Japanese bar for Japanese beer and Japanese food. Then back to my place for bourbon and sherry.

Here is the Spanish place where we had dinner:

www.harvestvine.com

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    just had another bunch of fresh homemade crepes filled with a spoonful of ben&jerry??s karamel sutra. recommended!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    breakfast!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    these jawns:

not that good.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    Folls,

Joe Mojo, his girl Janell and I killed it tonight! We had dinner at a great Spanish restaurant with a couple bottles of Spanish wine and then we hit a Japanese bar for Japanese beer and Japanese food. Then back to my place for bourbon and sherry.

www.harvestvine.com

woah, I would like to partake in this dinner circle one day...

I made bolognese tonight, the old school way. With red wine and parmigiano reggiano....

the smell of sauce simmering slowly filtering through the house is quite nice.

• leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts
    Yakiniku from the local sushi place for lunch today, back from vacation so i need this to cope with being back in the office while it's sunny out

/L

Folls,

www.harvestvine.com

woah, I would like to partake in this dinner circle one day...

I made bolognese tonight, the old school way. With red wine and parmigiano reggiano....

the smell of sauce simmering slowly filtering through the house is quite nice.

Hommie,

You are welcome at the dinner table with us anytime!

• beatstew72beatstew72 314 Posts
    coffee and since my son didn't finish his yogurt for break-fast, i'm killin his peach YOBABY...

• Spring water and fat free/sugar free yogurt.

• DustbusterDustbuster 278 Posts
    Mozzarella, tomatos, and basil on foccacia bread.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    My boss brought back from Oregon............

Chipotle Tequila Hot Sauce!!!!!

Now I gotta figure out what to put it on for lunch.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I just ate a personal size pizza.
    The shit was garbage.
    I should of hollered at Hartz's Chicken.

• My boss brought back from Oregon............

Chipotle Tequila Hot Sauce!!!!!

Now I gotta figure out what to put it on for lunch.

"hot sauce" and "oregon"....two words I'm not used to seeing in the same sentence. Good luck mang!!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    too many donut holes this AM...I dont think the little cambodian girl at the donut shop knows what "dozen" means...she gave me a bag with about 37 in there...ugggh.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I dont think the little cambodian girl at the donut shop knows what "dozen" means

I dont think the little cambodian girl at the donut shop knows what "dozen" means

why suspect? she was speaking khmer with another person at the shop and then asked me what I wanted in broken english and she gave me way over a dozen...it is a possiblity she doesnt know what the word "dozen" means...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    99 cent breakfast jacks right about now.

no ham.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    too many donut holes this AM...I dont think the little cambodian girl at the donut shop knows what "dozen" means...she gave me a bag with about 37 in there...ugggh.
    That's when you split those extra ones with your co-workers.

That's when you split those extra ones with your co-workers.

I woulda, but I am in the shop by myself today...and I just blindly kept popping them in my mouth. I need an alka-seltzer.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    my brethren, today will go down as the begining of a very dark period in los angeles culinary arts. a few months back, the LA city council spent my hard earned tax dollars and finding creative ways to fuck over THE TACO TRUCK[/b]. as of yesterday, july 23, it is now illegal for a taco truck to stay at one spot for more than 1 hour. they must move a minimum of 1/2 mile every hour. this my friends, is fucking ridiculous. and not only that, but the fine for such a horrific crime is something like $100 for the first time and $300 for the second. ok, my numbers arent correct, but its something like that. I AM SO MAD!!!!!!!!

my brethren, today will go down as the begining of a very dark period in los angeles culinary arts. a few months back, the LA city council spent my hard earned tax dollars and finding creative ways to fuck over THE TACO TRUCK[/b]. as of yesterday, july 23, it is now illegal for a taco truck to stay at one spot for more than 1 hour. they must move a minimum of 1/2 mile every hour. this my friends, is fucking ridiculous. and not only that, but the fine for such a horrific crime is something like $100 for the first time and $300 for the second. ok, my numbers arent correct, but its something like that. I AM SO MAD!!!!!!!!

That is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry to hear that Shiggy.

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    Mozzarella, tomatos, and basil on foccacia bread.

= heaven

• What ya'll eating?

Some left over elbow macaroni with the simple Salt & Pepa styles
    + a penny sized butter twablet

it's been hot here in the chi-town.
    more drunk less foohed!

ya'll feelin' chicken tonight?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

That is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry to hear that Shiggy.

seriously! taco trucks were the last remaining institution that kept me "connected to da_streets". if it werent for taco trucks, i wouldnt know shit about LA. first time i saw despiertas americas [ie jackie the weather lady's show] was whilst enjoying a tocino y papas desayunos burrito at the joint on 3rd and normandie. heard about the hr4437 rally [the real rally, the first one, not the hippyfest jaunt down wilshire thing] at the truck on pico and olympic. had my first cabeza taco at the truck on alvarado near the vons. now all these spots will be in a constant state of flux around the city. i mean, FUCK! the tejuana truck that used to park on 3rd and western is gone and they had the BEST CARNITAS!!! the truck on pico and olympic had the bomb fixins hook up. taco zone on alvarado drenched their tortillas in lard. well, thank god for lucy's and el tepeyac. oh, and chabelitas. jeffie hipped me to this taco stand.

im wondering if there will be an increase in pedestrian vendors now. you know, the dudes with a hotplate and 8 weiners wrapped in bacon. i mean, those places seem even shadier!

been to the dude that sets up along alvarado right by the 101. there used to be a dude there bbqing chicken or some such but i havent seen him in a while. kikes tacos [yes thats the name im not trying to instigate] was just one of them hotplate joints and it wasnt that good, but they had the great view of downtown. anyways, im just waxing nostalgic. me sad.