Sneakerheads..what is the name of this old NIKE?

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• swissbeatzswissbeatz 152 Posts
    they look like nike metro plus

• they look like nike metro plus

I think you might be right...I am guessing they recently reissued these? After a search on Ebay..there is a lot of brand new different color/styles for sale(btw..these are OG). I think these are from around 84..sound right?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Air Weaks 180

• Air Weaks 180
    Air For Sale on Ebay

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Air Weaks 180

Air Grandmas...

• Ya they are Epics you can tell the difference because the back has that little piece of plastic that goes up on the heel. The metro plus does not have that the midsole goes straight. These are up on eBay right now under what name. What size? Ohh ya and you can tell they are OG from the inner sole it has the blue nike signs and writing. I'm not sure about the year though maybe earlier than 84. PEACE...

They look like Equators in a different color. SO EPIC IS A FOR SURE...

on second inspection..they look different than Epics or Metro..but only slightly.

• They might look different because of the year difference. They don't always make them EXACTLY the same sometimes the heel or the sole will be different. I've nver seen OG Metro's before do they even exist. They aren't from the V-Series because they don't have AIR or those things in the front. PEACE...

ok maybe you are right. I just remember these from way back..they were pretty popular kicks. Shit..I think I had a hand me down pair.