SLOW ON THESTRUT? FRIDAY PARTAY PATROL??!?!

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Who's getting it in this weekend?I'm getting my Becky on tonight in the Marina (WHATTUP FERRARI!!?!!?!?)first name thomas last name crown.[/b]Getting my raer-hat(t?) on with Miles on Saturday ("damn, I could of swore this 45'' vas VG+, not VG-, those crackles are mad "there")Stuntin' like my daddyBrunchin' with my parents (pre-emptive birthday meal)If I'm lucky do some music thangs (finish my japaneese mix and work on some footnote-hop)

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I'm bout to go do a last minute grocery run; my lady is currently cooking up the steak, tomorrow flea market action, a collection to look at, maybe party tomorrow night. I can't get it in like I used to dog. If I go out for drinks I can't wake up the next morning to go jogging.

So house husband right now.

I'm still off the cigs though and that's a wonderful thang. Now lemme just pack this bowl...

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I'm getting my Becky on tonight in the Marina (WHATTUP FERRARI!!?!!?!?)

Sweet... I'd love to join you and help teach Becky what a DJ is, but I'm gonna take it easy tonight. Stayed out way too late last night at the Z-Trip, I mean Morse Code show at the wonderful establishment known as Ruby Skye.

20 minutes to 5:00 and I don't know if I can stay awake any longer. Stupid grown and sexy job making me come in at 8:00. I've done nothing today. Nothing!

Pool party at the Saratoga mansion tomorrow. Every strutter's invited, although I know no one will ever come over to my house. Becky's bikini looks swell

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Every strutter's invited, although I know no one will ever come over to my house. Becky's bikini looks swell

Strutter intimidation around women revealed!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Every strutter's invited, although I know no one will ever come over to my house. Becky's bikini looks swell

Strutter intimidation around women revealed!

Becky is not impressed with the 'so I collect records' pickup line.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    I can't get it in like I used to dog. If I go out for drinks I can't wake up the next morning to go jogging.

truth, there.

packing for trip to nyc. two glasses of wine, hit the hay by 9. hittin' goodrecsnyc tomorrow, then dinner with the sister.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i just got home from the gym and im mixing some crown with this dr. pepper and i am going to work on some stuff now

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I'm still off the cigs though and that's a wonderful thang. Now lemme just pack this bowl...

That's such a huge cue for me. Just reading about packing a bowl makes me want a cig.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Just reading about packing a bowl makes me want to pack a bowl.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i mixing some crown with this dr. pepper and

THATS DISGUSTING!

• i just smoked a month old schawg roach. it was mildly amusing. no visine before the dinner guests.

• francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
    i just smoked a month old schawg roach. it was mildly amusing. no visine before the dinner guests.
    ditto

no visine, or dinner guests.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i don't know what it's like where you're at but it's sick out here tonight.

as such my night is looking like

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    mixing some crown with this dr. pepper

wtf? dogg you aint asian.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

THATS DISGUSTING!

haha!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

THATS DISGUSTING!

haha!

ARE YOU GOING TO COMIC CON TOMORROW? I AM!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Tonight:

- Hot tea with honey and lemon to ease this sore throat pain (no homo)
    - Reading Murs' interview with Too Short in the new Urb
    - Pirates Of The Carribean II bootleg

Tomorrow night:

- DJ'ing a bikini party from 11pm to 4:30a

Digital camera?

Check.

Herm

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo i gotta admit that crown with dr. pepper wasnt a good look but i had some leftover from lunch. im now drinking crown straight and waiting for my friend to pick me up to visit my homie's newborn son in the hospital. i fucking hate hospitals

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    I just got done DJ'ing for Camp Lo. They killed it, too bad Arizona has no scene. It was nice just bringing my record bag, no tables and crates as I wasn't spinning all night. Now Im tipsy as fuck on the way to the local radio station thinkin they aint gonna let all 10+ of us up in there.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Tonight:

- Hot tea with honey and lemon to ease this sore throat pain (no homo)
    - Reading Murs' interview with Too Short in the new Urb
    - Pirates Of The Carribean II bootleg

Tomorrow night:

- DJ'ing a bikini party from 11pm to 4:30a

Digital camera?

Check.

Herm

if you don't take and post a lot if pictures, you should be BAN. thank you.

• Was led to a supposed party tonight in Williamsburg, and was brought to a terrible high dollar bar w/ techno (electro according one of my friends) DJ's. They kicked us out of the smoking area and sent us down the road (to no after hours club). Now I'm listening to Kraftwerk real loud tryin to wake up my asshole neighbor who always bumps indy rock till 4. Perhaps I'll see some NY cats at the fleas today.

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    I saw kool herc spin last night for the style in progress bboy battle that was dope, maybe hit the beaches jazz festiva ltonight.