The 25 Biggest Wusses in music?

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?ID=1990Little do they know Christopher Cross is street tough.

Comments

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    80% Wussy
    Everyone in ???N Sync (Except Justin Timberlake)

Come on, you know Justin is just as much a pussy as the rest of the dudes, probably moreso for not tapping someone hotter than the joker.

Welcome to O'meletteville

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    "Chris Martin
    It???s not his posh background. It???s not that he went to college. It???s not that he played field hockey there. It???s not his teetotalling or the fact he was a virgin until 22. (Okay, it???s a little of that.) What really makes Chris Martin so drippy are those needy, apologetic tunes: He begs, he pleads, he crumbles, he crawls, he???s lost, he???s scared, he???s sorry and he misses you. Plus: He plays a girl???s instrument.
    Wussiest Moment: Being derided as ???a bit wimpy??? by noted ruffian Charlotte Church."

Yo I know this is all satirical and shit but since when is the Piano a girl's instrument?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    they missed one.

straight PUSSY.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    they missed one.

straight PUSSY.

Not to mention that he was the one who popularized that 80s atrocity known as gated reverb drums. Unforgivable.

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    "gated reverb drums" - Worst shit ever, Ruined some could of been good songs.

I think peter gabriel might of been a bigger pussy, though.

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    what about james blunt?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    they missed one.

straight PUSSY.

I celebrate his entire cursive spinned catalog.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Um, did I miss something?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    ryan adams gets my vote...he was playing a show and some heckler kept yelling out "summer of 69" and instead of havin the thick skin a live performer should have, or betting witty/cool enough to put the heckler in his place...he stomped off like a 11 year old girl and refused to continue the show until the heckler dude stopped heckling or was removed....whatta fucking little girl.

ya big wuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Total Wuss! Dude, cried in his Behind the Music interview when asked about his newborn nephew.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    ryan adams gets my vote...he was playing a show and some heckler kept yelling out "summer of 69" and instead of havin the thick skin a live performer should have, or betting witty/cool enough to put the heckler in his place...he stomped off like a 11 year old girl and refused to continue the show until the heckler dude stopped heckling or was removed....whatta fucking little girl.

ya big wuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha, what a prick, that's the funniest thing I've read all week. I worked on a Bryan Adams show here in London and remember watching a family all wearing Ryan Adams Ts standing by the huge pic of Bryan at the main gate when the horrible reality began to dawn... mind you, probably a better show.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts

ya big wuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha, what a prick, that's the funniest thing I've read all week. I worked on a Bryan Adams show here in London and remember watching a family all wearing Ryan Adams Ts standing by the huge pic of Bryan at the main gate when the horrible reality began to dawn... mind you, probably a better show.

haha that's hilarious. I've also read stories about how Ryan Adams sends insane tirades to anyone that gives his albums a bad review.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    Julian Lennon

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Barely Manenough

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

ya big wuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite quote about Ryan Adams....a man that i hate. Seriously though, google up some reviews of his shows, he is an abomination.

"I see his fuckin' haircut, I hear his fuckin whine, I see his fake clothes, and then he opens his fuckin' mouth and all I want to do is smash the fucker's teeth down his throat."

???PAUL WESTERBERG

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Madonna - I can't stand her. She's a wuss! Fem-wuss!

• I am not sure I understand the humor in this one....

why are all the soulstrut dudes so eager to enforce the idea of the macho man? I imagine most of the posters here are wusses who collect records and spend too much time on the computer.

Are we all supposed to wrestle bears and shit?

It is one thing to be a whiner, or a primadonna, but what makes a dude a pussy?

I am not trying to be Mr. PC here, and I am not fuming at my computer in righteous indignation or anything, but just wondering if any of the wusses on the board think it is a little strange to call other artist-types pussies....

just wonderin'......

PUSSY!