Anybody know anything about this scooter?

Comments

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I've heard that they're okay. Seems like I heard someone say that he'd owned vintage Vespas and Lammys for years, but he's owned a Bajaj for 18 months and has ridden it more than his old scoots (because it didn't require constant maintenance).

If you buy that, you should definitely consider replacing those rear view mirrors with 20-25 others.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    If you buy that, you should definitely consider replacing those rear view mirrors with 20-25 others.

AND GET ONE OF THESE.

• If you buy that, you should definitely consider replacing those rear view mirrors with 20-25 others.

AND GET ONE OF THESE.

Now that's just sad...

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts
    the CHETAK is pretty cool. Disc breaks, 4 stroke so no fueling hassle, nice suspension and its manual unlike these new Vespa's. I road my homies a little bit and the clutch was butter as fuck. It's more like a performance clutch with an insane amount of little teeth so it shifts real nice. Fast as hell too, for a 150!

Bajaj, the manufacturer of the chetak, was contracted to build Vespa in india for decades. they started their own brand somewhere in there. I have seem 60s Bajaj's that are straight up the GS. Lambretta did the same shit with the cervetta but their quality really went in the toilet.

i traded my 63 VNB for a really nice guitar. so long old friend.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i want one of these, sounds interesting

so its cheaper than one of those new Stellas?

my friends vespa is fun. i want at least something similar.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Is this a joke thread?

It reminds of this Momma joke I heard recently:

Your mom is like a scooter. Everyone is riding her, but no one wants to admit it.

• fuck that pussy mod shit, gimme one of these!

Jesus, that's beautiful! I'd love to hear those pipes (that cone looks nasty).

fuck that pussy mod shit, gimme one of these!

What, no tennis ball in the spokes?

[What the hell is that all about, anyway?]

I'm through with motors.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

I just copped one of these second hand for 4g's AUD. It was sort of a favour to a freind who needed to sell off fast and had no takers, but the price is good. Needs a bit of cosmetic work but im not real fussed.