some soul vibes to listen to at work..

nerstylistnerstylist 38 Posts
edited July 2006 in Announcements
dj nerstylist - 45soul (vol. 2)1. marvin gaye - musiq (jazz katz remix)2. dwele - dance with me3. jazz liberatorz - that's reality4. adriana evans - reality5. bobbi humphrey - blacks and blues6. d'nell - i've read about7. laurnea - keep your head up8. jaguar wright - stay9. kenny dope - mr. dope10. john beltran - hebe remix two (jeremy "ayro" ellis remix)11. musiq soulchild - soulstar12. dwight druik - georgy peorgy13. black eyed peas - the way u make me feel14. bun feat. phife dawg - what da deal15. blu - party of two16. n8e feat. jon b. - tread lightly17. fresh air - no ?18. del rey system - n.z. to the b.k. (the u.k. to b.k. refix)19. speechwerks - we know (presto remix)20. j-live - like this anna (the earl remix)21. busta rhymes - new york s*** (instrumental)heyyy it's me again! just finished up the second installment of 45soul. this one's a bit different from the first one. first off, it isn't a live mix. i wanted this one to be clean & proper since i'm nitpicky like that. i also incorporated more soulful jazz-hop vibes as well. if you like what you're listening to, you can download the entire mix here:http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E0FB0E48792754F7enjoy.-just

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

13. black eyed peas - the way u make me feel

• 13. black eyed peas - the way u make me feel

LOL hey man...i actually liked the first album. kinda went downhill after that

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

13. black eyed peas - the way u make me feel

LOL hey man...i actually liked the first album. kinda went downhill after that

but yo not for nothin; I nailed a girl to the first album. She put it on and I guess it got her in the mood or something.