ROAD TRIP: DALLAS TO KEY WEST

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Taking a nice little drive later this week down to Key West. Will hit the regular spots in Louisiana and Alabama but have never been south of Orlando before.Any Flea Markets Vinyl Shops worth stopping at between Jax and Key West?? For the junk I look for I'd rather see quantity than quality.Been told Bananas in St. Pete is worth a stop.......true??Any info will be appreciated.

Comments

• reskresk 391 Posts
    thats a fuckin drive homie

bananas is cool, depends on what your looking for i guess. Prices may not reflect current market value at all. I see both extremes. I always find something, defenitley pulled some good records out of there

jax has a handful of fleas, when im there, im never driving to them myself so i couldnt tell you what their called or where there at though

but jax and st petersburg are fairly off the routes if that makes any sense.

Jax is off 95 (east coast of the state), while st petersburg is off 75 (275 to be exact, which is the west coast of the state), but you can go stop at one on the way to key west and take the other route one the way back

also if you go to bananas, please dont tell dude your not a local or your asking for you prices to get bumped even more. I watch to many cats do that when getting their records priced. also its closed on sundays and mondays so keep that in mind.

holla at me if you stop in miami