DMX SOUL OF A MAN

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
didn't anybody catch the first episode?there's nothing on youtube yet, so you really need to check your local listings cuz the show is

Comments

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    didn't anybody catch the first episode?
    there's nothing on youtube yet, so you really need to check your local listings cuz the show is

shit is halarious

• I can't believe he kept his cool when those little girls were calling him Ja Rule.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I can't believe he kept his cool when those little girls were calling him Ja Rule.

Holy shit, seriously? Wow, maybe I do need to start watching this show....

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    Wow, maybe I do need to start watching this show....

you NEED to watch this show... it is straight comedy... the part with buddy, his mountain neighbor, was priceless... and, yeah, i thought he was going to shoot that little girl off her horse when she called him ja rule

run's house is back on now, too, and it is also great television... i guess pretty soon every rapper on the decline will have their own reality show... could "who is mike jones?" the series be next?

• he's definitely got fire on the accapella tip

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I can't believe he kept his cool when those little girls were calling him Ja Rule.

Holy shit, seriously? Wow, maybe I do need to start watching this show....

seriously. in carefree, az, where dmx vacations i guess, two 10 year old white chicks rolled up to his posse on horseback and asked them "what kind of gangsters are you?" they called their mom on the celly, said they were talking to some "peeemps," and then said dmx looked & sounded like ja rule a couple times. this was only one of the show's high points.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    The fact he's in Carefree has me rollin. I knew he came out here a lot, but I didn't know he stayed up there. That's comedy.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    dude reminds me of hip hops version of Whitney Houston/ cracked out rapper....I been around enough crackheads(and have coped some seriously raer Lp's and 45's from crackheads) to know that dude is smoked out..and also apparently he resides in AZ now...its hillarious every time he speaks I keep thinking of every comedian that imitates him dude just sounds funny..

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    Keisha Cole's show is much more interesting... DMX is a drama queen...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Keisha Cole's show is much more interesting... DMX is a drama queen...

i just watched keisha's show and i like that one too.
    and i was thinking the same thing about x. he seems to be paranoid and delusional, and he creates a world of drama around himself. now i'm sure he's been through a lot of shit, but the guy vacations half of his life in carefree, az, and then says no one else could go through the shit he is. okaay?
    and the only reason dudes goign to jail is cuz he was fucked up and did dumb shit.
    still, show's pretty entertaining

The fact he's in Carefree has me rollin. I knew he came out here a lot, but I didn't know he stayed up there. That's comedy.

Seems like rappers are liking arizona. 50 just got a house in chandler/gilbert. X was just in the news recently let me find the story.

Rapper DMX cited by Scottsdale police

Michael Ferraresi
    The Arizona Republic
    Jun. 22, 2006 04:58 PM

SCOTTSDALE - Rapper Earl Simmons, also known as DMX, was cited for carrying a concealed handgun outside a Scottsdale nightclub, police said.

Officers near Buzz, southeast of Shea Boulevard and Scottsdale Road, stopped Simmons early Friday after they saw him remove his gun from a holster and place it beneath the front seat of his 1964 Chevrolet convertible.

Simmons, 35, was cited for a misdemeanor weapons violation for not having a permit to conceal the weapon beneath the car seat, said Scottsdale Police Detective Sam Bailey.

Simmons was not arrested.

"He had the (convertible) top down, the cops were right in the area, and they saw him take out the gun and put it under the front seat," Bailey said.

Simmons has had multiple run-ins with law enforcement.

He was sentenced to 70 days in jail in November for charges stemming from a 2004 incident in New York, in which he was clocked speeding at more than 100 mph in a 65 mph zone while driving with a suspended driver's license.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/scottsdale/articles/0621ne-dmx-ON.html

hahahaha, at the Buzz no less.

• New episode on now.

Hilarity is sure to ensue.

• station time what who when why?

BET at 9:30 PST. If you tune in at 9 you can see the same type of show (without the crack-headedness) but about Keisha Cole