Mike Selesia :Flavor lp

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited July 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I have one up for grabs if anyone is interested.Cover has slight wear(but not splits,just some very slight water damage)Vinyl is in excellent conditon hit me with trades and whatnotlike funk,soul,rock,library,ect..also..still have that aposento alto up for grabs!!much peace and respectadrian

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    damn - these are making the rounds lately.

• ageage 1,131 Posts

did not know this.if so, cool!

much peace and respect
    adrian

Not implying anything about you personally, it's just that I was under the impression that this was a very rare record. Seems to be turning up an awful lot lately for a 1-300 press.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    none taken homie.i did not think you were being disrespectful at all.
    also..was it you that was interested in the al wilson 7in?

much peace and respect
    adrian

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Yes it has been turning up lately, because the remaining copies were turned out by a well known strutter. It's still supposed to be a 300 pressing, though.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Yes it has been turning up lately, because the remaining copies were turned out by a well known strutter. It's still supposed to be a 300 pressing, though.

I though it was less than 300?I probably am wrong on this one.anyways, thanks for the heads up!

Mucho Peace and respect
    Adrian

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    unrelated to how many of these were pressed.

folks should get on this trade.

such a dope record!!!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    unrelated to how many of these were pressed.

folks should get on this trade.

such a dope record!!!

true indeed!!a pretty bugged out album.glad i can share this extra with someone that might appreciate this lp

peace
    adrian

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Talking of whom, where is he these days?

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Hmm, don't know. Where is the dude?

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    when i last saw him i remember him saying he was going on a road trip up north.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    do you guys have his phone number cause I talk to him almost daily. He's around, just don't think he's on the website much.

Are you guys talking about Yo-Yo Ma? Cause he's like a brother to me.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Are you guys talking about Yo-Yo Ma? Cause he's like a brother to me.

i actually thought that they were discussing mike selesia until jonny said something about having his phone number. And i know for a fact that jonny does not have mike selesia's phone number.