1 Thing

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
What's up with this jam.Amerie - 1 Thing (remix) f/ Eve. This may be old, I don't really listen to the radio, but I'm lovin it. It's the jam.[taza]puts on flame retardant[/taza]

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    you're kidding right?

i'm going to bed.

play nice kids.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Its gonna be bad.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Haha, you want to bring it on, you opinion Nazi's? Whoa, scurry.

I have better taste than you.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Haha, you want to bring it on, you opinion Nazi's? Whoa, scurry.

I have better taste than you.

nah man, its just not only is that shit like a year old, but we've had about 176 discussions about it on here already! some of which happened in threads that I know you were in!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    What's up with this jam.

Amerie - 1 Thing (remix) f/ Eve.

This may be old, I don't really listen to the radio, but I'm lovin it. It's the jam.

[taza]puts on flame retardant[/taza]

I'll try to give a sensible answer here. Are you talking specifically about the remix with Eve? I remember when the song was getting airplay on BET, and all of a sudden everybody had to have an instrumental or acapella. A few weeks later, there were a number of "unofficial" mixes where you had Peedi Crack, B.G., and Fabolous. B.G.'s one was very nice, and I thought it would have been better since Amerie is talking about a man, so why not have a man compliment her lyrically (then again, we all know too well about verses from rappers that have nothing to do with the song).

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Hahahaha.

I love this place.