EBAY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK QUESTION

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Didn't somebody on here awhile back say that Ebay was changing their policy on negative feedback so that non-paying dickheads can't retaliate on you if you give them a neg? I wanna drop some bombs on a few no-business insecure rat soup eatin' muthafuckas but it's not worth it if they're gonna soil my own feedback rating with their petty getback tactics. Scream at a pimp if you know what it is.

Comments

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    They need some sort of policy change. I got negative feedback from some fucker who banked my cash, never sent me the goods and then was allowed to delete my negative feedback whilst adding some more shit against my name.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    you need to do one of those nonpaying bidder reports or what theyre called. they get like a week or two to respond, if they dont they loose feedback privileges.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    no-business insecure rat soup eatin' muthafuckas

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    you need to do one of those nonpaying bidder reports or what theyre called. they get like a week or two to respond, if they dont they loose feedback privileges.

yeah, this is true. If they don't respond, and then leave feedback, it's immediately withdrawn wheather good or bad.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    no-business insecure rat soup eatin' muthafuckas

Yes, Human Tornado!
    I don't think eBay is in the business of making anyone's life easier, haven't heard updates to retaliation. The only retaliation not gonna go through is when your unpaid item strikes and feedback boot them from eBay as far as I know.

* Edit: Cup O Pizza sells more frequently than me lately so trust the man in command.