GIRLS THAT YOU COULDA HAD BUT MISSED LIKE A DUMMY

Comments

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

That said, I think I never got cheated on

My first love (freshman year of college) cheated on me with a 28 year-old (at the time) balding screw salesman.

No joke.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    balding screw salesman.

He must have had a good pick-up line.

"We sell screws, but never screw the customer - unless they request it haha..."

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    faithful women are like VG+ ECMs, the just don't exist. Except my wife, of course.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    faithful women are like VG+ ECMs, the just don't exist. Except my wife, of course.

huh?

when I do find a GOOD ECM, it is always NM+.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    balding screw salesman.

He must have had a good pick-up line.

"We sell screws, but never screw the customer - unless they request it haha..."

I'd love to know what he said to her. Hell, I'd love to know what was so great about the guy. He showed up in a few stories I wrote in college; one, "Stock Footage," featured him being run over by a train.

Another girl cheated on me with David Cross. Then, when he decided he liked her, she picked me over him. I was fucked up about that whole affair for a long time. Long story for our next record swap.

I now value these stories as much as the relationships, though. Great stories are their own raer.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

huh?

when I do find a GOOD ECM, it is always NM+.

that's my point, they are always >= NM

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

What line do yall have to cross for it to become cheating on your gf/bf?

For me, excessive touching and a kiss =

anything that your partner would get hurt if they saw you doing with another person is considered cheating. unless you have an explicit agreement to fuck around--which is not recommended.

...and if your partner flips out if you are merely talking to another person, then dump the fucker.

...and if you feel the need to whore the fuck around, you should be dumped.

commitment is for grown ups.

jealousy and whoring is for perpetual adolescents.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

That said, I think I never got cheated on

"...you can bet she's as crafty as you!"...Yeah, I know I can't be 100% sure, but in my longterm relationships I was 99,9% sure since I had some vg+ ecm's, no doubt. Hell, nowadays it gives me a headache...talking about being overly protective and stuff...but what if it happens? What do you do? I still have no clue, should I stay or should I go then? Hell, you know when a girl can seperate sex from love, there will be trouble...But I don't own a person...i guess when you're married, that will change the story a bit...anyway, who needs a heart when a heart can be broken...I wonder if listening to Slum Village can be of any help..."Well, it's the look of...it got something to do with, um, being a man and handling your biz, what love got to do with it? Ask SV, it's all bullshit..."...

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Man, if I was the type to name names on a public forum such as this I could give you a list of famous (or at least semi-famous) trim I coulda had that would have you all kinda like ... not to mention all the regular chicks I missed out on, especially in the early 90's, being mr. faithful to my then girlfriend / now wife.
    Of course, this list still would be nothing compared to the list of chicks Danny DeeRock macks on a regular basis (insert "SUPER SAUCY" graemlin)

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    anything that your partner would get hurt if they saw you doing with another person is considered cheating. unless you have an explicit agreement to fuck around--which is not recommended.

the ultimate dilemma of being free and showing commitment at the same time, hell yeah...

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    She was all in my grill @ a Kool Keith show a minute ago. My bat-game was set to shy.

thats kinda funny, I used to live in the same building as her & she was always making eyes at me in the elevator.

"Hi"

hmm...

---

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    She was all in my grill @ a Kool Keith show a minute ago. My bat-game was set to shy.

thats kinda funny, I used to live in the same building as her & she was always making eyes at me in the elevator.

"Hi"

hmm...

---

You obviously had the aura of a Kool Keith fan...

I shouldn't sell myself short in public like this...

but I don't think she is all that discriminating( to put it kindly).

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

OR...you and batmon might both be doing a little wishful thinking.

wishful thinking

never that son, she is, how you say..."butt"

maybe she has a thing for tall goofy looking dudes though.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

U cats need to chill w/ that shit. i'm in NYC where celebs intermingle w/ regular mofos all the time.
    Nothing in my post was exagerated.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

My fly pinay, Myra L.D.

I'll try and post some pics later.

The face melter on here doesn't do what I'm feeling about her at this very moment any kind of justice.

Baby, if you're out there anywhere, give daddy a call. He misses you something terrible.

U cats need to chill w/ that shit. i'm in NYC where celebs intermingle w/ regular mofos all the time.

Yahmean!?

If the subject of this thread would have been "FEMALE CELEBRITIES YOU SUCCESSFULLY SEDUCED BECAUSE YOU GET DOWN LIKE THAT," then Batmon's list would have been a lot longer!

And little dudes: don't even try to ask about my celebrity conquests.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

sorry, i didnt realize u live in new york. in that case:

kool keith show + your "bat game" = opportunity for sex with a hot mtv model.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

when you make your angry faaaaace...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

You have me misconfused with somebody.

And unlike me, Paycheck would be all too happy to share the detailz.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

You have me misconfused with somebody.

And unlike me, Paycheck would be all too happy to share the detailz.

I aint biased when im riding through the town,
    Like em small, like em tall, like em black, like em brown...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I got cheated on about 2 months ago (4 year gf, with my bro and best friend). That shit AIN'T cool! I can't even explain the emotions that one goes through after this type of thing. I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. First off there's the animalist rage and anger where you want to kill people for fun. Then there's the good old self-hatred, it really makes you feel like a giant piece of shit, one of the worst things I've been through in my life.

I've had many chances to cheat myself and I always keep it faithful to my woman, and this is what I get! FUCKING BITCH. I would NEVER put someone through that, people that cheat are selfish pieces of shit. Nice guys finish last baby!

The only thing I miss about her is my dog (seriously miss that little dude) and her african cooking.

Sorry to be a downer dudes!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I got cheated on about 2 months ago (4 year gf, with my bro and best friend).

woah, that sucks greatly.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    I got cheated on about 2 months ago (4 year gf, with my bro and best friend).

Your brother and best friend at the same time?!?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo,

Don't EVEN talk about fumblin' chicks!!!! Shit, I'm Leroy Hoard in this muthafucka!!! Man, before I retired to coach you young bucks, I actually squandered a few opportunities. Here are the highlights:

1. Demaris G------.
    -Can't name names or location, but I was in grad school. The rep was that ole' girl was trickin' hard, and I was speaking on the topic with my boys (with one Judas in the camp). Anyway, it's rumored that "someone" (probably the punk muthafucka mentioned above), blabbed about the campfire chat about her. Despite that, she did call up one night, drunk mind you, asking to come over. She spent the night, coulda tapped, but I didn't because drunk chicks don't move me.

2. Twyla J--------.
    -This chick was this fly cheerleader at a rival high school. This was after high school, but her and I were getting reaaaaal chummy. I was close to gettin' "in", but then I called her crib and asked for "Lenelle" (this other chick I was bonin' at the time). Her response was, and I quote, "This is Twyla, P------.

3. Lori (can't remember last name):
    -This lady (Stacks on "the swirl" tip; I don't discriminate) worked at the U of A. bookstore. She had a fat-ass booty and was a real cutie (an older, veteran chick around her mid to late 30's). She used to flirt with me when I rolled in, a lil' touchie feely (ass was nice and firm) and so on. She was really diggin' a brotha, but she had it in her mind that I was "engaged". She'd say shit like, "Let me come by your house since you're not living with anyone," which I wasn't, by the way. I find out later, that the parking dude (Adam), after seeing me with some other chick at the grocery store, monkey-wrenched me with Lori. I didn't get pleasure of bouncin' off that phatty.

4. Donna P------.
    -This was an across-the-street neighbor chick (my folks crib down in NC). I was nearly breaking up with my (ex) fiancee at the time. She was one of those younger chicks that you watch grow up into this fly-ass woman, right? So, she was vibin' on me at Paradise Music where she worked at the time. She was hittin' on me and asking "Why haven't you ever come to see me?" I believe I was pretty much "in". But, I just couldn't take her up on it, scared to shit where I eat. It would have been a fucked up scene if she came by acting all familiar while the fiancee was over. Soon after that, she went away to the Air Force. Maybe I shoulda took the gamble.

5. Evelyn G-----.
    -This was a veteran babe at FSU (my undergraduate institution). Anyway, she was always diggin' on me. I used to go see her when I came home from U of A while in grad school. She was pressin' me to come by and do "that", but I was lazy about getting over there. She was fly to be over 40 (mid 90's), fly grill, body, the whole nine. Let a good one get away on that one.

6. T----e A-----e (bit part actress, won't name movie to protect the guilty).
    -While I was at FSU, I was at one of those gym parties on a Saturday (around late 1988). She was coming at me tough, but my boys warned that she was sorta (out there). Anyway, I probably coulda tapped, but I was a little intimidated by the stories about her, so I didn't take the big-booty bait. Early in 1989, I ended up hearing a "groupie tale" about her from BDK (when he was down in NC touring) while I was up in Bklyn (think of preparing a food with lettuce as its main ingredient).

That's all I have for now, I'll think of some more later.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    NEVER THAT SON

ELFQUEST URRYDAY EVERYDAY

MOLE IS A PIMP

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    all i know is, practically every girl i hang out with starts talking settling down/marriage/babies before anything (between us) has a chance to happen. I guess theyre trying to take a reading... but Im thinking to myself... girl, hows a man supposed to know if he's gonna wanna do any of that stuff with you till AFTER there is a healthy period of waawaaweewah (as Borat would put it)... and since i cant seem to pretend (i.e lie) about my level of interest nor what my own plans are (they depend on IF i meet the right person - they dont DEPEND on meeting the right person (big difference)), there is therefore a shortage of wahwahweewaa. and later i find out she was doing every other guy anyway. oof. i can never tell if i missed an opportunity or avoided trouble.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    My regrettable moment happened in 12th grade. The girl I had a thing for was in my math class and I had played it all classy-like for the entire semester. She was on that "I like how you never swear" attitude. Really, though, I think she wanted to get fucked before college so she wouldn't be a virgin -- something another girl propositioned me for, but she had some funk with knock-back power, so I passed on ass.

Back to the first girl. We're heading out of class. The day was overcast, I remember. We were talking about her new car when, out nowhere, she offers me a ride home. Mind you, this was top 5 girl in the school. Not knowing what she's really offering, I tell her that I have to go meet with one of my teachers.

Uff da!