Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 4 in Strut Central

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    How about tonight at the "Alibi" room in the alley at the Pike Place market? I'm gonna be dropping funk 45s and afro funk tonight. A special one off deal. If y'all come through it would be nice.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Fuck that! Come out with and we will still be up kicking it and can just roll over there when we need to. (smile) You missed a hell of a bday party son. For real.

Fuck that! Come out with and we will still be up kicking it and can just roll over there when we need to. (smile) You missed a hell of a bday party son. For real.

LOL! I'm too old to roll with you and party for 2 days straight! U crazy mayne.

Maybe this will change your mind?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    How about tonight at the "Alibi" room in the alley at the Pike Place market? I'm gonna be dropping funk 45s and afro funk tonight. A special one off deal. If y'all come through it would be nice.

Sounds dope!? Unfortunately my fatherly duties keep me close to home, especially on such short notice. I ain't trying to be that guy at the bar always talking about my kids, I rather be the guys talking TO MY KIDS.
    Naw mean. I heard the B-day party was the alpha and omega, sorry I couldn't make it. Chan make a plan with some more notice and I'll be there. Fly to LA for dinner at the French Laundry maybe?

Sounds dope!? Unfortunately my fatherly duties keep me close to home, especially on such short notice. I ain't trying to be that guy at the bar always talking about my kids, I rather be the guys talking TO MY KIDS.
    Naw mean. I heard the B-day party was the alpha and omega, sorry I couldn't make it. Chan make a plan with some more notice and I'll be there. Fly to LA for dinner at the French Laundry maybe?

Fly to SF for Dinner at French Laundry. French Laundry is near the yay son. We can do that!

Knew it was Cali, thought it was LA.
    Let's ball out of control and go transatlantic instead, The Fat Duck mang!

• Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
    What day we looking at?

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts

Let's go!!! I've been wanting to eat there! Seriously though, where should we all get dinner in Seattle? The Harvest Vine? I know Joe Mojo wil join us if we eat at Harvest Vine!

www.harvestvine.com

Yeah for sure! Harvest Vine might be a little small for the whole crew - I'm down for wherever. Chan, have you gone to the Boat Street Cafe since they reopened? Been meaning to make it down there for a second.

Fridays are good for me with a little advance notice, I'm out of town a lot during the summer.

Let's go!!! I've been wanting to eat there! Seriously though, where should we all get dinner in Seattle? The Harvest Vine? I know Joe Mojo wil join us if we eat at Harvest Vine!

www.harvestvine.com

Yeah for sure! Harvest Vine might be a little small for the whole crew - I'm down for wherever. Chan, have you gone to the Boat Street Cafe since they reopened? Been meaning to make it down there for a second.

Fridays are good for me with a little advance notice, I'm out of town a lot during the summer.

Joe,

Harvest Vine would work. We've had dinner there with 12 people before at one of the big tables downstairs. The food really is better there sitting at the counter while they cook it in front of you. What about La Carta de Oaxaca? Boat Street Cafe would be good too. I have not been there since they re-opened. Are Saturdays good for you too Joe?

Harvest Vine sounds killer! I've wanted to go there for years, and never gotten around to it. The wifey is a vegetarian so we always go to Cafe Flora, which is awesome, but I like to get my meat on when I can.

www.harvestvine.com

Joe,

Harvest Vine would work. We've had dinner there with 12 people before at one of the big tables downstairs. The food really is better there sitting at the counter while they cook it in front of you. What about La Carta de Oaxaca? Boat Street Cafe would be good too. I have not been there since they re-opened. Are Saturdays good for you too Joe?

Harvest Vine sounds killer! I've wanted to go there for years, and never gotten around to it. The wifey is a vegetarian so we always go to Cafe Flora, which is awesome, but I like to get my meat on when I can.

Any of these are cool... I can do Saturdays too. La Carta de Oaxaca is great, but if we're showing up with a big group we might want to do someplace that takes reservations... it's still really crowded there every night.

• Damn, looks like I missed this. Been away from the board for a few days. Did this pop off? If not, keep me informed. I'm always up for dinner/drinks.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Damn, looks like I missed this. Been away from the board for a few days. Did this pop off? If not, keep me informed. I'm always up for dinner/drinks.

You did not miss it hommie! I need to send PMs to all the Seattle crew and figure out a date and a restaurant. How about Saturday the 22nd or Saturday the 29th of this month? Will either of those nights work for everyone?

Totally missed this thread last week.... I'll call Matt aka magic jackson and we'll roll out to wherever. oh and Matt Greasy who goes by greasy on here (he doesn't post much)spins funk/gospel/disco etc. at the Alibi Room on Saturday nights. I might go out there tonight if the lady plans fall through. Oh yeah, and going bowling with all you folls would be off the hook. Can I invite Dave from Bop Street to dinner? lol

Damn, looks like I missed this. Been away from the board for a few days. Did this pop off? If not, keep me informed. I'm always up for dinner/drinks.

You did not miss it hommie! I need to send PMs to all the Seattle crew and figure out a date and a restaurant. How about Saturday the 22nd or Saturday the 29th of this month? Will either of those nights work for everyone?

22nd works for me! 29th I'm going to be out of town...

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    joe youre not allowed out the house till you finish up another brazilian mix!!!!

Totally missed this thread last week.... I'll call Matt aka magic jackson and we'll roll out to wherever. oh and Matt Greasy who goes by greasy on here (he doesn't post much)spins funk/gospel/disco etc. at the Alibi Room on Saturday nights. I might go out there tonight if the lady plans fall through. Oh yeah, and going bowling with all you folls would be off the hook. Can I invite Dave from Bop Street to dinner? lol

Yeah bring Dave and we can mug his ass for the keys to the shop and have a late night free-for-all!

NEXT WEEK WOULD BE COOL AND THEN AFTERWARDS WE CAN ALL GO TO THIS NEW SPOT ON CAPITAL HILL CALLED "HAVANA". I WILL BE PLAYING THERE AND IT'S A NICE SPOT TO END UP AT. LET ME KNOW FOLLS!

Cool I think I got a Hall Pass for next Saturday Night!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    why don't you guys just cruise to my spot on delridge? we can puke in my yard. all i know is that mole and i found a place that has $3 pitchers of coors.