Willie Evans Jr.

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
DOPE.

Comments

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    cosign, wheres that record that was supposed to come out on world of beats? paging soulman!

• That's my dude right there...

http://www.myspace.com/willieev

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    JACKSONVILLE

• I just wish he'd produced the new Mr. Lif record rather than fucking El-P, who's been batting like .083 since Co. Flow was on Libra.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    cosign, wheres that record that was supposed to come out on world of beats? paging soulman!

His EP is done... some of the dopest real schitt ever IMO. If I had any faith in the rap audience of 2006 I would mortgage my house to put this Willie Ev joint out ASAP. As of now we're talking with some bigger small labels to see who's gonna be able to give this the push that it deserves. If hip hop wasn't so bassackwards these days Willie would be right up there at the top of the heap... you're talkin' about a dude who is siiiiiiick as hell with the rhymes AND the beats.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

His EP is done... some of the dopest real schitt ever IMO. If I had any faith in the rap audience of 2006 I would mortgage my house to put this Willie Ev joint out ASAP. As of now we're talking with some bigger small labels to see who's gonna be able to give this the push that it deserves. If hip hop wasn't so bassackwards these days Willie would be right up there at the top of the heap... you're talkin' about a dude who is siiiiiiick as hell with the rhymes AND the beats.

Yo Phill (and all),

Just checked out the joints on MySpace. Dope!!!! I like cats with witty, creative rhymes. The beats bang too!!! Yo Willie, if you're out there, get at the Stacks for some tracks, bro!!! Check 'em out!!!! Big Stacks Website

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak