Which Rocky Rocks Hardest? I, II, III, or IV?

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Remember "Rocky" got Sly an Oscar for best flick, 1976 or thereabouts. It's a classic and cannot be fugwid.The rest are all up for debate. I say "III" is better than "II" but cannot decide where to rank "IV"... Watched this for the first time in about 15 years last night. I think I first saw this when I was 18 or something, but revisiting the film as an "Adult" [hah] makes a few things apparent:The synth noises are pure cheddar.The oiled-down bodies are muy I now find Talia Shire strangely attractive... Even Brigitte Nielsen looked hot [caveman noise]I think I would like them both at the same time... Did Sly do his own stunts, like climbing to the top of that mountain and shouting at the end of the "Training" bit?

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    BTW no "V" because it's not even a film.

• My order is:
    1. Rocky I (Classic)
    2. Rocky IV (Ivan Drago is a killer in that and harder than Mr T)
    3. Rocky III ( because Ivan Drago would beat Mt. T in a box fight)
    4. Rocky II (Adriaaaaaan)
    5. First Blod III (because this movie is dedicated to the freedom fighters in afgahnistan)
    6. First Blood I
    7. Cop Land
    8. First Blood II
    9. Over the Top
    10. all other Sly movies and then Rocky V

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts

"You're the disease... And I'm the cure!"

• somehow, bein a stallone fan always struck me as hella gay lol...if i had to choose rocky 1&2 and the first rambo were great flicks...btw in one scene of rambo 1 u see a bridge (a scene shortly after he steals that army truck) and theres a graff if u put it in slow motion u can read "FBI"...at least thats what i read out of it. believe in the subliminal...

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    rocky I is the best film, but the training scene in rocky II after Adrian wakes up out of a coma and says "Win" is

• RonanRonan 86 Posts
    rocky I is the best film, but the training scene in rocky II after Adrian wakes up out of a coma and says "Win" is

3rd place is a bitch to choose tho,
    i just cant choose between the 1 liners: "if he dies, he dies" & "whats your prediction for tonights fight? PAIN!"

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

"You're the disease... And I'm the cure!"

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Rocky had the "acting", but when it comes to straight up cartoon superhero fighting and over the top personality.
    Clubber Lang > Apollo Creed/Dolph/Tommy

• Numero Uno...the rest suck.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

your missing the inflateable lifesize (for kids) punching bag of clubber lang.