pharrell hates sausage

2»

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    you ever seen someone run away from a sausage on national TV? i think not.

• The newspaper cites ???multiple sources??? who claim international model Naomi Campbell telephoned Pharrell after reading the reports, and told him: ???Two words, Donna Summer.???[/b] It was a reference to the disco diva???s career taking a nosedive after she allegedly made several homophobic remarks in 1981."

Um...no.

Two words: gay fanbase. Donna Summer had one, Pharrell does not.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    you ever seen someone run away from a sausage on national TV? i think not.

in all fairness that's another sausage running away from that sausage.

you what's good though, portugese sausage, fried egg and some rice.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I bet you if it was the other way around no one would make it a big deal.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I bet you if it was the other way around no one would make it a big deal.

If a pair of gay dudes kicked Pharrell out of a party?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    alright look. first off fellers, its Sir[/b] elton john. and second, the dude is a reknown drama queen. whatever you might think of that, if you fuck with his posse you better believe the dude is gonna get mad.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    The newspaper cites ???multiple sources??? who claim international model Naomi Campbell telephoned Pharrell after reading the reports, and told him: ???Two words, Donna Summer.???[/b] It was a reference to the disco diva???s career taking a nosedive after she allegedly made several homophobic remarks in 1981."

Um...no.

What part of that confuses you? Donna Summer has/had a huge gay fanbase. Pharrell--not so much.

I'm not saying that he has no gay fans--that would be ridiculous. I'm just saying that Pharrell's gay fans don't constitute the overwhelming majority of his fanbase.

I mean, he's no Kev Brown.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    The newspaper cites ???multiple sources??? who claim international model Naomi Campbell telephoned Pharrell after reading the reports, and told him: ???Two words, Donna Summer.???[/b] It was a reference to the disco diva???s career taking a nosedive after she allegedly made several homophobic remarks in 1981."

Um...no.

What part of that confuses you? Donna Summer has/had a huge gay fanbase. Pharrell--not so much.

I'm not saying that he has no gay fans--that would be ridiculous. I'm just saying that Pharrell's gay fans don't constitute the overwhelming majority of his fanbase.

I mean, he's no Kev Brown. Lil Kim.[/b]

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Um...no.

I mean, he's no Kev Brown.

take your sonning like a man

If Kev Brown did even half the beats on that JJ album, then he's a genius. Did he do "Rock Wit U," "Love For Da Game" or "How I Do"? 'Cause those are beautiful.

Are you trying to tell us something? WAS THE CASTRAO REALLY SPEAKING?!?!??!

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts
    i don't see why everyone's getting all uppity about this. it's pretty obvious that pharell's on the down low anyway.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    faux falsetto

Thats a pretty moronic phrase right there.

Faux (IPA: [fəʊ]) is a French word for fake. It is often used in English phrases such as faux pearls and faux fur

Falsetto (IPA: Italian [falˈsɛtto], GenAm [fɑlˈsɛtoʊ], RP [fɒlˈsɛtəʊ]) is a singing technique that produces sounds that are pitched higher than the singer's normal range.

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    Double the fake!

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    pharrell & snoop's new joint called VATO, has the LA cholo gangs gunnin for em... they done fucked up...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    pharrell & snoop's new joint called VATO, has the LA cholo gangs gunnin for em... they done fucked up...

if that's true, that's funny as hell.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    yeah it's true homie, southsiders callin for the green light on snoop & pherrell LMFAO!