Borat movie

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
I sorta can't wait for this schitt.

Comments

• you ain't the only one, At work we speak on this movie so damn much I mfeel like I've already seen it.

I know a few people that saw an early screaming and they all said it was fantastic

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    cosigned. the initial reviews of this on imdb are all super-positive and the trailer is fire. no way I'm missing out.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Dude is straight hillarious. The USA series of Ali G was fucking classic, cause so many Americans take themselves so seriously. I would list some highlights but there were just so many.

But I didn't know about this movie. When's it slated for release?

• november 3rd

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    Dude is straight hillarious. The USA series of Ali G was fucking classic, cause so many Americans take themselves so seriously. I would list some highlights but there were just so many.

But I didn't know about this movie. When's it slated for release?

the inteviews bruno did on the beach for gay tv. straight

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    shit shall be hilarious

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Baron Cohen is going to be starring in a film about an Hassidic Rock Singer from Williamsburg. A real Hasid, not a converted one!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424920/

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Baron Cohen is going to be starring in a film about an Hassidic Rock Singer from Williamsburg. A real Hasid, not a converted one!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424920/

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Big fan. But, hopefully this will be better than ALI G INDAHOUSE, that shit was terrible!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Big fan. But, hopefully this will be better than ALI G INDAHOUSE, that shit was terrible!
    it is. i agree that 'indahouse' was garbage. it seemed like it was made for 8 year olds.
    i saw 'borat' twice now and have never laughed harder in a movie theater. i just hope they don't edit any of it cuz some of that shit is raunchy.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i read a review of this movie...based on an unedited screening...before it was bought by Warners or Paramount...and the reviewer said it was brilliant, but then went on to say there is no way it will be released in its unedited entirety based on racism and sexual content.

the reviewer also bashed the movie studios in advance in case this happens, claiming that the in question racism and sexuality isnt brought to the film by Cohen, but by the unscripted homophobes and racists he runs into.

chew on that shit

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    How scripted is it?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

the inteviews bruno did on the beach for gay tv. straight

Cosign. When he got those meathead wrestler dudes to show their asses? And then was all like, "Now say hello to Gay Austrian TV!" Maybe the funniest Borat/Ali G/Bruno moment ever.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i dont know HOW much is scripted. all i know is that some scenes are adlibbed supposedly. Borat comes to America and does something involving Pamela Anderson.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    gay tv??!?! this aint fucking gay tv!!!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    Bruno blagging his way onto the catwalk in blagged underpants during some show and doing "The Caterpillar" move [badly] all the way back down = TV GOLD

Cohen has cojones the size of death stars.

• I've heard SBC plays Ferrell's "nemesis" in Taladega Nights.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Bruno blagging his way onto the catwalk in blagged underpants during some show and doing "The Caterpillar" move [badly] all the way back down = TV GOLD

Cohen has cojones the size of death stars.

is this on youtube?