Another fucking SHOE POST! What shall I buy...

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Ok, I think I am gonna hit Ebay up in a second and buy a new pair of kicks. I havent bought any since the infared(pink)/white/black/grey Air Max 90's dropped...so I am LONG over due. The bottom of my closet is not looking the way I prefer it to. So..what's everyone feeling right now? I don't have the kinda cash it usually takes to buy what I prefer-vintage/deadstock heat...so new shit(retros) it is. I honestly havent kept up with what's came out this year, so I am pretty much clueless to whats out now. I am, of course, going to snatch up the Jordan IV retros that are dropping on July 22nd, but that's too long to wait for a new pair..need something NOW! Ain't a fan of the 7's..so that's a no go. So what's everyones recent purchases? (Nike haters need not reply)

Comments

• just got these about a half hour ago

outlet shops always got the best Pumas

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    just got these about a half hour ago

I'm not a big shoe guy but these kicks look sick!

• yeah those Pumas are pretty nice. I don't think I've owned a pair of Pumas in over 10 years...mostly because idiots wearing Jnco's started rocking them all the time..same for Shelltoes,etc.

Any hot colorways of Air Max 90's or the old 180's come out anytime recently?

• just got these about a half hour ago

whats really sick is the Sealed OG Oliver Sain "Main Man" I found after I left the outlet stores

god bless the 4th of july holiday

• anyone here wear shoes?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    got these via the bay, still one of my all time favourites....

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

These are the last thing I bought but not quite what you're looking for I guess.

I'd wait a bit and try to get my hands on the SBTG x Nike asia-only-release collabo. !!!

• if only i had bigger feet...............
    the smallest shoe don't fit me but sons should rock the kermit

signed!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    just got these about a half hour ago

You mostly go barefoot?

• got these via the bay, still one of my all time favourites....

You got them off Ebay and they werent fake? I just dont trust buying J's off there anymore. If they were real, how about PMing me the seller info.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    There are some hot colourways of the Air Stabs. Try and get the quikstrikes for added flavour.

A good (and slept on) shoe forum- www.sneakerfreaker.com

Good luck!

• just copped these...