Who's Working Today?

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
And WTF are you doing? I'm listening to Andy Votel "Vertigo Mixed", checking some Ebay business and thinking about meandering upstairs for a breakfast taco.I'm bout ready to go.....

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    yeah I came in, will hopefully be ducking out early though...

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    been working for 7 hours now and i could hardly do anything productive today.
    mainly because the people i need to ask something important for my project didn't show up at all.
    so i'm checking soulstrut, the-breaks, my emails and all other sites that offer some entertainment regularly for anything new and hope that the last hour passes soon.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    going to go in early and try and get all the mailorder, ebay stuff finished for the day. But shop owner will prolly leave early and I will have to watch the shop...dang. But maybe he will let me go early. Who knows? I fugged up an excel thing Saturday and he was peeved, so I might be there all day today.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Busy dealing with the british health service and close to death elderly people today. The new office our department's moved into hasn't got air con and I reckon it's going on 35 degrees in here today. Thinking I'm going to ditch the office attire for shorts tomorrow and give the ladies a treat.

Currently plugged into Andy Bey's Experience & Judgement while watching Andy Murray keep the british end up.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    And WTF are you doing?

I'm listening to Andy Votel "Vertigo Mixed", checking some Ebay business and thinking about meandering upstairs for a breakfast taco.

I'm bout ready to go.....

Gimme a ring

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    I'm here, waiting to see if the shuttle will get scrubbed or not for the launch on the 4th. It looks like the last report is they found a 5 inch crack about 8 inches deep in the foam, here we go again...

looks like soccer and record sites for the rest of the day.

• jonthedjjonthedj 30 Posts
    I'm at the music store I work at...watching the tubleweeds roll on by.
    Luckily all my lessons for the afternoon have cancelled but one,
    so im out @ 330. By opening all the owner is doing is losing money in electricity.

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    always working...chem grad students dont get days off

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I'm working today because I have a conditional acceptance of an article at a top-journal I want to rap up this week. I have 6 pages of revisions to deal with (effectively) before the editor will accept the paper. Gotta get this out the way so that I can work on a couple of new projects. Enjoy the holiday everybody!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I'm working 'til the casio chirps 12:00 noon. After that it's prep time for the 4th festivities (ie., make a mix CD or playlist for the party).

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Guilty...but I'm taking a loooooooong lunch.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    yupyup, working now but will be hitting up some shops in a minute.. then cutting out early to score some illegal fireworks!

• spinnertyspinnerty 14 Posts
    i'm here making a cameo so i don't have to use a vacation day. hoping to cut out early to play soccer in golden gate park, but it is looking kinda schitty outside

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    sick and in bed all day...

• retouching museum slides all day. Theres noone here! bbq after work.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I am at the shop, cleaning and pricing records. Gonna grab some beers later though.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    i'm fuckin' tired and at my job. my boss has been out since friday and if I didn't have actual work that has been done by today I would of been ghost by now. I'll just leave an hour early.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I worked all day (one of the few people around here that
    work is the time I'm not on Soul Strut) and, even
    better, I'm working tomorrow!! Hooray!!

• Options
    I am at the shop, cleaning and pricing records. Gonna grab some beers later though. [/quote

J,

Just sent you that Ernest Ranglin wavefile. Hope you likes.

K.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I DJ'd last night with some friends visiting from out of town. Went to bed at 5am and woke up at 7 to go to work for 10 hours. It was also the busiest day in over a month.

all day

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

RAER GRAEMLIN SIGHTING!

• Shit..I have to work Monday and Tuesday! No July 4th fun for me..which kind of sucks since I bought a nice big grill over the weekend. However, I am off Friday instead. Honestly, I'd rather have a 3 day weekend anyway.