just got xm radio

DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
so whats good with this thing? does it always have a signal lapse every thirty seconds?

Comments

• jonthedjjonthedj 30 Posts
    I have Sirius...hardly ever get a signal lapse. Id return that shit and get Sirius. Not even for Stenr (tho im a fan) but their hip-hop stations are great. The old School channel is my favorite!

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I have XM... no problems here, unless you're deep in a tunnel or an underground parking garage.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Id return that shit and get Sirius.

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    Id return that shit and get Sirius.

Cosign on that, I'm particularly feeling the Soultown and the Underground Garage channels.

Though I must admit, they need to step their game up on the metal channels, way too much double bass drum/Cookie Monster vocal steez for my tastes.

• the lapses come with it
    my roomate's dad got her this machine and it sits in the office---

it's appears to be quite useless and i've twiddled with it for about a year now

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    but their hip-hop stations are great. The old School channel is my favorite!
    nothing better than blasting that channel while sitting poolside/swimming

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I have Sirius...hardly ever get a signal lapse. Id return that shit and get Sirius. Not even for Stenr (tho im a fan) but their hip-hop stations are great. The old School channel is my favorite!

Co-sign. I've tried both and I like the hip hop station Back Spin on Sirius more.

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    its actually not that bad.used it while i was working out yesterday and worked like a charm.