Fun w/ Myspace

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
my new message today...From: JAYMACDate: Jul 2, 2006 6:39 PM Subject: fake niggaBody: yoo diss be da reallest jaymac aka johnny mackso fall bac an gett a new name nigga ... hommies profile

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    "oh! hello there JAYMAC! Smurfy thanks for being a friend!"
    - Smurfette

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I love a girl what knows how to smurf it right!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Paging Sean Thomas.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

You'd better do as he says...

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    haha, after reading your post, I was connecting to his page and I was like "please be white, please be white.... yes!" beautiful!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    income...$250,000 and higher

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    I can see his parents in the background eating tv dinners

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wow!!
    i didnt even look at his pictures!
    haha. im flattered.
    dont you have to be friends to leave a message?

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    I love the pic where he is like "wazzup Gurlz" and then his jank ass girl calls him out...I'm dyin

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh shit them folls are Juniata WNB motherfuckers. Yeah you know what? They're mad corny but they are pretty fucking raw in reality. That's some white North Philly shit.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    last night after coming home plastered drunk, i accidently messaged this girl who used to love me with some shit that i meant to message a girl who im digging right now. i called up the girl i messaged accidently but she didnt answer =(

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I thought smurfing was when you go buy as many packets of cold and flu tablets you can from all different stores, seperate the base and then cook up some disgusting meth

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Those kids aren't meth heads, they pop pills. Oxycontin is real big up there.

Oxycontin

Never heard?

I'm from australia where they sniff lighter fluid

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Oxycontin

It's bad news.

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts

Oxycontin

It's bad news.

also known as hillbilly heroin. it's like vicodin, but with a little more "je ne sais quoi"

• ExtraExtraExtraExtra 209 Posts
    this dude looks like the main character from the movie "White Boys"

he actually does look like him, its not just a joke.

• ExtraExtraExtraExtra 209 Posts
    I love the pic where he is like "wazzup Gurlz" and then his jank ass girl calls him out...I'm dyin

i think his girlfriend is a midget, or whatever the PC term is???

i think his girlfriend is a midget, or whatever the PC term is???

I think the PC term is "little dude" or not a "grown man"

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Oxycontin

Never heard?

I'm from australia where they sniff lighter fluid

Oxycontin is a brand name version of oxycodone, an opioid like Vicodin, which is a brand of hydrocodone). It doesn't have the acetaminophen like Vicodin, which is nice. Not so hard on the liver. Despite the "hillbilly heroin" moniker. it's not as strong as heroin. It's also cleaner. It comes in doses from 20 mg up to 80. 20-40 is a nice, solid high. Eighty is too much, unless you're in serious pain and have a very high tolerance.

They are bad news if you easily become addicted to things. They also make you itch somethin' fierce. Do not drink on them. If you do, don't have more than a beer or two. Mixing oxy and alcohol can fuck you up hard and put you in the hospital, or even kill you from respiratory failure.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    I can see his parents in the background eating tv dinners

Haha!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    It could be some comedy for all strutters to bombard dude with "NO, You find a new name, batch.." Just imagine the messages in response, especially if he got dozens of them. Of course, it might be wise for strutters in the Philly metro area not to do this as he looks and types like an idiot and he has a gun. He might be able to use a map, but maybe not. Better safe than sorry I suppose.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i love the 'stache.
    bet he's had iit since 6th grade.

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts

Oxycontin is a brand name version of oxycodone, an opioid like Vicodin, which is a brand of hydrocodone). It doesn't have the acetaminophen like Vicodin, which is nice. Not so hard on the liver. Despite the "hillbilly heroin" moniker. it's not as strong as heroin. It's also cleaner. It comes in doses from 20 mg up to 80. 20-40 is a nice, solid high. Eighty is too much, unless you're in serious pain and have a very high tolerance.

They are bad news if you easily become addicted to things. They also make you itch somethin' fierce. Do not drink on them. If you do, don't have more than a beer or two. Mixing oxy and alcohol can fuck you up hard and put you in the hospital, or even kill you from respiratory failure.

i didn't know it lacked the acetominophen. but i guess in opiate doses that high, it would kind of overshadow any analgesic effect of the acetominophen.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Do not drink on them. If you do, don't have more than a beer or two. Mixing oxy and alcohol can fuck you up hard and put you in the hospital, or even kill you from respiratory failure.

shit. i had an oxi and ten beers two days ago, i was fine, but i guess i shouldn't do that. good looking out.

• boast1boast1 142 Posts
    oh fuck. this dumbass put his phone number on his profile..
    "'Ya CanT FucK WiT JohnnY MaC' whAt iT dO HoMeboy 215-989-6763"
    who's gonna be the first to relay call this bastard?