Fight Stories

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I got in a fight once, but prior to the fight my friend stole this swiss army knife and was like "YO SON LOOK WAHT I STOLED" and gave it to me. So, right before this fight started I just pulled it out for protection (when you're 16 holding a swiss is gangster).

Fight commences and I fell on the knife and stabbed my knee really bad.

I also got charged with assualt with a weapon for bashin this guy with a belt right in front of the cops.

Now I spend my saturday nights watching battle star galactica and reading comics.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I don't believe him.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I don't believe him.

LOL

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Haha, yeah.

b/w

"I don't believe you, you need more people."

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    when you're 16 holding a swiss is gangster

... in Canada perhaps...

When I was 16 dudes were packing. Got robbed at gunpoint in front of the school. That was to this day the only time I've ever had someone pull a piece on me. Then he socked the homie Walt and dude's pants fell down. We were all shook but you couldn't not laugh at that shit.

This punk ass dude that's still around Berkeley, being a punk bumming cigarettes and spare change and shit... yeah, that dude knocked me over from behind once. I scuffed up my gear and shit and had that shit where the pebbles and rocks get all in your hands. Then dude gets up in my face like, "what you gonna do?" And he was much bigger than me. All of a sudden my gangster ass homie Marius walks up and pulls dude to the side and says some shit I couldn't hear. Dude never said a word to me again.

I haven't locked up in a minute. Seems like most of that shit happened in high school.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Was a weekday night and the Club I worked at was having a "Service Night" where bartenders and employees from any other club could drink for 1/2 price. It was my night off but my boys K*v*n(who was a bouncer at the Club) and Italian J*ey decided to go hang out. At about 2:00AM J*ey went to crash out in the back of K*v*n's van out in the parking lot. At around 3:30AM I decided it was time to leave and went to find K*v*n and go home.

After a futile search one of the bartenders told me the last time he had seen K*v*n he was leaving the club. I walked outside and found him in the Parking Lot holding a broken Heineken bottle and surrounded by a semi-circle of 6 Bouncers from the club down the road who had been hanging at our club that night. K was screaming at the top of his lungs about how he was gonna take on all six of them.

I immediately went over to one of the six dudes that I knew and tried to calm things down. I explained that K was drunk, didn't know what he was doing and if we just called it a night I'd make sure they could run a free tab next time they came to our place to party. They explained that K had started the shit with them and while it was against their better judgement to let it slide they would this one time.

I went over to K, took the bottle way from him and told him we needed to leave RIGHT NOW. As we walked to his van I tried to get him to give me the keys but now he wanted to fight me. He was gonna drive home and there was no way I was gonna stop him. We got in the van, told Jo*y what had just happened and was glad to be going home in one piece. Then in what seemed to be a split second K put his keys in the ignition and before starting the car he rolled down his window and shouted as loud as he could "You Pussies!!" to the six Bouncers I'd just calmed down.

That was it, they ran to the Van, pulled K out through the window, drug Jo*y out of the back doors and I jumped out to try to calm things down once again. It didn't work and all three of us got the shit knocked out of us. I got off the best, with just a few bruises. K took some stitches to his eye and forehead and Jo*y lost two teeth.

Italian Jo*y was pissed especially since he had nothing to do with the entire episode. He cursed all the way home about how he was gonna get his cousins to "take care of those assholes".....the kind of talk you'd expect from a guy who had just gone from a sound sleep to getting the shit knocked out of him.

That weekend the club where the 6 bouncers worked had shots fired through their front window and about two weeks later the joint burned down. With a big shit eating grin on his face Jo*y claimed he had nothing to do with either event.

Coincidence???

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

That weekend the club where the 6 bouncers worked had shots fired through their front window and about two weeks later the joint burned down. With a big shit eating grin on his face Jo*y claimed he had nothing to do with either event.

Coincidence???

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    One time I left my bike out in front of the deli/bodega. After I get some smokes I find that my bike was gone. Looking up the block I spot this kid doing a Lance Armstrong impression. I first thought to let it go and take the L, but my anger fueled my inner 6 million dollar man. I chased the kid around the entire block and he never saw me creepin up on him. Luckily he slowed down, feelin like he got away. Dummy returns to the scene of the crime while I finally caught up to him. I has serious evil images of smashin' this muthafuckas face in. Then I realized I got my bike back and violence wouldnt achieve anything, so I let him go. I still see him to this day and he's still shook like I'm gonna get revenge.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude, you know my name. You know who I am. I posted my address. I'M NOT HARD TO FIND. And I'm waiting for you...

... but then again I realize that you're just a youngboy snot-nosed shit talking punk ass pussy. And a liar. I call dudes out on my block when they don't act right and I'm gonna keep on doing the same to you, pussy. Every time you come around here you're gonna get your card pulled.

So keep on coming around here and and every time I see you you're getting punked again.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh yeah, did I forget to call you a pussy, pussy?

• Looks like an average Saturday night in any northen UK nightclub

24 hour drinking, you know its on!

one of my mates had a good one where it didn't come to blows, where he was in a club all pissed up and this kid who he had previous history with started beefing pushing and shoving him, from memory I think he jabbed him as well but he was that pissed I don't think he noticed. Anyways he wasn't fighting back and one of his mates Paul noticed all this and started dragging James away from what would've been a one sided fight due to the effects of alchol. This other twat was still pushing and shoving trying to get a reaction but this was wearing thin as he was walking james away, Paul turned around and flicked the trouble maker on the nose. He must've felt the biggest cock in the whole club as he didn't react (Paul is the intimidating type plus he was bigger than him) and just walked away back to his crew feeling humiliated in front of all the punters.

And that first clip is classic where he lays the second guy out.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

• me other mate lives in a town notorious for gipsies (the Irish ones ), and all they do is fight and he has had plenty of grief with 'em probably cos he is built like a brick shit house.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Best fight in my life: I managed to secure my oponent with a used car tire, then I proceeded to beat the shit out of him. Dude was known as "Goma" ("tire" in spanish) ever since. I was 12.

Worse fight in my life: same year, at school. I was clearly winning this fight so I started to do my Cassius Clay moves (for the girls, you know). Well, in one of those moves I didn't see the wall was coming. I hit the wall so hard that I knocked myself out. Next thing I remember, I was in the classroom with ice on my head.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Dude, you know my name. You know who I am. I posted my address. I'M NOT HARD TO FIND. And I'm waiting for you...

... but then again I realize that you're just a youngboy snot-nosed shit talking punk ass pussy. And a liar. I call dudes out on my block when they don't act right and I'm gonna keep on doing the same to you, pussy. Every time you come around here you're gonna get your card pulled.

So keep on coming around here and and every time I see you you're getting punked again.

The next time I'm in NY, I'll pay you a visit...but I'm far from the shit you think I am. Everything I type here, I rep in real life..this is no internet facade.

It's a bunch of you fake ass, jonny-come-lately jews trying to be niggas right here in the ATL....and them fools get checked daily. it ain't no thang....remember, I ain't trying to be no jew. It's you trying to mimic my culture.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

"I'll kick both of your ass as soon as I'm done with this fag" [/b]

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Sean Thomassssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Sean Thomasssss you hear me calling you...

Man, these 11th graders these days.

• Options
    I didn't know there was a Transformers movie coming out.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    SEAN THOMASSSSSS>>>>>>------

---- They're out to get you/coming to get you. ____ !>

http://www.scottlefton.com/images/Fullsize Images/ghosts-in-the-alley-fs.jpg" alt="" />

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

The next time I'm in NY, I'll pay you a visit...but I'm far from the shit you think I am. Everything I type here, I rep in real life..this is no internet facade.

It's a bunch of you fake ass, jonny-come-lately jews trying to be niggas right here in the ATL....and them fools get checked daily. it ain't no thang....remember, I ain't trying to be no jew. It's you trying to mimic my culture.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    It seems like I've been fighting all my life.

yeah. you got my tooth knocked out, dick! wasnt really a fight, but you threw that dude at central on that pile of trash and he blindly threw a padlock at you and it hit me in the tooth!!!! had to get that shit pulled.

this thread is five star. i was in a small private school from 2nd to 4th grade and there was barely any fighting. first day of public school i got in a fistfight in the front yard. for a while i really never wanted to fight...and it was weird, i felt real repressed, friends would try to provoke me, older kids would try me and i was just a mental wrek inside but didnt have the confidence/heart whatever to fight back. there was even a girl, holly yetke, who used to bully me!
    7th grade was the cure. girls were wilin out, having sex with crack dealers (this was '87) and bringing butcher knives to school. it was fucked up and way over my head. our class was real tight , but we would all fight all the time. so me and this kid who i was cool with got in a fight in class and i clocked him in the head and it was over. to be continued afteschool. seemed like the whole school was there too. i got tripped and punched in the nose to start thins off...so there was blood everywhere. i kept fighting, older kids loved it and were coaching me along and me and this classmate just punched each other in the head for twenty minutes. i definiteyl lost the fight cause i had blood all over my face, but i realized that fighting wasnt that bad after all. cured!!! for real, it was like a weight off my shoulders.

about 5 years ago, for some idiotic reason, me and my crew was sparring a lot. we had this one weekly night where we would spin records at a bar and there was too many heads on the turntables. people would get mad and we would go outside and throwdown and the cops would get called everyweek. the bartendress would have already broken it up with her baseball bat, but the cops would come in saying they heard reports of a fight. we'd be sitting there with bloody lips and shit, shrugging our sholders "we dint see nothing". one night, it was just me and wes finishing up early, cause lily was spinning records somewhere else. we pack up the car and start fighting in thse parking lot, but it got ill. faces smashed on gates and shit. anyway we were on the ground punching each other and this homeless dude tries to break it up. were like "no were friends!" and he philosophically states "oh. friends do that sometimes. can yall spare a dollar?" wes somehow pulls a dollar out, hands all bloody, and holds this bloody dollar up for dude. shit was so funny we just got in the ride and head to lily's party. round 2: we get there and lily is bugging, saying "no ones dancing. these people are wack" so we get on the dancefloor, i take my shirt off and we are going crazy. girls were feeling it, so some came out to dance with us. meanwhile, everytime wes came near me, wed be punching each other, still dancing. so the bouncers like, "cut that out" and we kept on doing it. so they turn the lights on and kick everyone out. well that was fun while it lasted and i start getting my shirt on. i walk outside and wes is wrestling on the ground with the bouncer! so i start kicking dude in the ass and we get jumped by everybody. we were crackking thefuck up and swinging on everyone. i tripped and fell on my back and the bartenedr rushed me, so i donkey kicked him in the ribs. cops came and broke things up and we are still laughing our asses off. everyone else was all pissed off, but the cops were laughing with us. final outcome: wes somehow lost his shoes and got bit on the foot! we both were banned from silkcity (they forgot about me though) for life. wes never got his shoes back. the bartenders who i kicked suffered broken ribs and some close friends of mine who knew him were real mad at me for a while (but he rushed me while i was on the ground!) i lost my cell phone and some old lady ran off with it. all in all it was a real fun night, no regrets, but we stopped the whole fight club shit (for the most part)

oh shit. forgot to mention, after 3 years of getting bullied by holy yetke, she played me out and punched me in the back of the head in the lunchroom in 7th grade. i flipped out, went off on her and knocked her tooth out. the school disciplinarian told her she deserved it. i thought kids would hate me for fighting a girl, but when i went back to class, everyone cheered. after school, people i didnt even know were congratulating me. still, not my proudest moment.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    It seems like I've been fighting all my life.

yeah. you got my tooth knocked out, dick! wasnt really a fight, but you threw that dude at central on that pile of trash and he blindly threw a padlock at you and it hit me in the tooth!!!! had to get that shit pulled.

HAH! Ho shit... this is a true story. Tony I'm so sorry dude.

for some reason, it was pretty comical even back then. i hit that guy in the head, but it was pretty half hearted. getting that shit pulled out was painful though...so watch your back motherfucker.

ohyeah...can we get a youtube link up to "the rub" texas brawl? to this thread

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    for some reason, it was pretty comical even back then. i hit that guy in the head, but it was pretty half hearted. getting that shit pulled out was painful though...so watch your back motherfucker.

ohyeah...can we get a youtube link up to "the rub" texas brawl? to this thread

Oh god...

Yo, remember when you me and Wes had that mini brawl in front of the Knitting Factory? I recall that I tossed someone into the trash that night as well.

that would be wes. tossed like a dwarf. i barely see him anymore, but he came to my house rumbling a while back. he knocked me on the ground and then jumped through the air at me so i kicked up and unwittingly kicked him straight in the nose. blood everywhere. i tried to take a picture and he got real mad and swung at me but slipped and fell on his head real hard. it was all pretty hilarious. i had dinner guests over and they left in disgust. me and wes ate all the food.

i think seanthomas has a crush on you. haha. cuidate

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    about 5 years ago, for some idiotic reason, me and my crew was sparring a lot. we had this one weekly night where we would spin records at a bar and there was too many heads on the turntables. people would get mad and we would go outside and throwdown and the cops would get called everyweek. the bartendress would have already broken it up with her baseball bat, but the cops would come in saying they heard reports of a fight. we'd be sitting there with bloody lips and shit, shrugging our sholders "we dint see nothing". one night, it was just me and wes finishing up early, cause lily was spinning records somewhere else. we pack up the car and start fighting in thse parking lot, but it got ill. faces smashed on gates and shit. anyway we were on the ground punching each other and this homeless dude tries to break it up. were like "no were friends!" and he philosophically states "oh. friends do that sometimes. can yall spare a dollar?" wes somehow pulls a dollar out, hands all bloody, and holds this bloody dollar up for dude. shit was so funny we just got in the ride and head to lily's party. round 2: we get there and lily is bugging, saying "no ones dancing. these people are wack" so we get on the dancefloor, i take my shirt off and we are going crazy. girls were feeling it, so some came out to dance with us. meanwhile, everytime wes came near me, wed be punching each other, still dancing. so the bouncers like, "cut that out" and we kept on doing it. so they turn the lights on and kick everyone out. well that was fun while it lasted and i start getting my shirt on. i walk outside and wes is wrestling on the ground with the bouncer! so i start kicking dude in the ass and we get jumped by everybody. we were crackking thefuck up and swinging on everyone. i tripped and fell on my back and the bartenedr rushed me, so i donkey kicked him in the ribs. cops came and broke things up and we are still laughing our asses off. everyone else was all pissed off, but the cops were laughing with us. final outcome: wes somehow lost his shoes and got bit on the foot! we both were banned from silkcity (they forgot about me though) for life. wes never got his shoes back. the bartenders who i kicked suffered broken ribs and some close friends of mine who knew him were real mad at me for a while (but he rushed me while i was on the ground!) i lost my cell phone and some old lady ran off with it. all in all it was a real fun night, no regrets, but we stopped the whole fight club shit (for the most part)

Damn, I remember this shit from the early 'Strut days! Lily was on here all mad at Formityformform the next day. It couldn't have been that long ago, though. Maybe 3-4 years?

Ah, the good ol' days...the good ol' days...

Herm

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    My best fight story is from when me and my homies had some funk with another graf crew.

These were the older kids, they were either seniors or juniors, whereas most of my dudes were 9th or 10th grade. I was a junior at the time but I rolled with younger cats. We didn't really want it but dudes just wouldn't let it alone... Mainly it was directed at my homies Bounce and Nova. Bounce was hella big and used to run with a set so like the punks they were, they went at Nova instead on the front steps of the school. This dude from the other crew sucker punches Nova in the jaw. He kind of staggers down the steps... calmly takes his backpack off and looks back up the stairs... I don't know why, but this cat does this wannabe karate kid jump kick off the top of the stairs... the homie Nova just grabs him out of the air and lays him down on the pavement! Jumps on him and goes to work. Of course now both crews are circling around, but we are trying to keep it clean and one-on-one. What do you know but one of their dudes socks one of our folks and it's on, basically like eight or nine fights happening simultaneously. They all got their ASS KICKED! They were basically *just* some graf dudes... not really hard, just talented and deviant... we had all kinds of kids rolling with us back then, from hippies to gangsters, jocks, rap dudes, etc. The best was this one kid we all hated, ran at my man Bret. All of a sudden the big football homie steps in front of Bret and socks the kid, laying him clean out. It was like dude ran into a brick wall! One of his friends just looks at the big homie and turns pale and runs the other way. They walked up to those steps and hobbled off afterwards. I will never forget standing there, watching that.

not really hard, just talented and deviant

my new location

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    me other mate lives in a town notorious for gipsies (the Irish ones ), and all they do is fight and he has had plenty of grief with 'em probably cos he is built like a brick shit house.

fuckin pikeys