Fight Stories

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Lemme hear about some crazy fights you've been in. I've somehow managed to never have been in any fights. Since grade school at least... Seen some crazy ones for sure though. Saw this guy in high school bashing this other dudes head in the cement, shit almost gave me a headache just watching it.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    that looks raw as hell

(the youtube shhitt)

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    ////// Real bad boys move in silence.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Or not...

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Or not...

Holy shit that's superb, topped off by a dash of Rothrock as well! I need to track down the whole movie asap.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

Looks like an average Saturday night in any northen UK nightclub...

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

nobody notices anything ?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I had a few good scraps in my day. Keep in mind, I NEVER started a fight. I fought only as a last resort when dudes wouldn't stop fuckin' with me. Cats thought I was a herb, and used to try to test. Here is a sampling of my memorable scraps:

1. Me vs. John R------.

-I was in eight grade, and this redneck dude used to fuck with me. He stepped one day after school, pushed me and called me "nigger". So, I started wailin' on his ass, eventually blackin' both his eyes. Then, after I knocked him down, he got up charged at me, and I caught with a hard, straight right to the nose. Blood went everywhere (his nose was broken), he went down, and I came with kicks 'til dudes pulled me off him.

2. Me vs. Ray J----.
    -Dude was in 11th grade, and I was in the 9th. He used to slap my head on the bus on the way to school. So one day, he almost pushed me off the bus steps when the bus arrived at school. I turned around, and shot him a left to the chest and a hard, John Wayne-western like right cross to the jaw. CRACK!!! I broke his school-boy glasses in half. I rushed him, got him on the ground, and came with the kicks. Then, after they pulled me off, he tried to steal on me but I ducked and caught him with a right hook, knocking him to the ground. From there, a teacher sat on him while he yelled idle threats. I saw dude that next day and he didn't say shit.

3. Me vs. G.I.
    -My boy was scrappin' with this G.I. guy outside of Hardee's (I was about 19 years old). The G.I. was drunk, callin' him nigger (which started the argument that led to this fight). His big, tall G.I. buddy tried to sneak my dude from behind, but I stole on him with a right hook. He went down, kicks commenced until the cops arrived, and we broke the fuck out.

4. Me vs. Tommy M-------.
    -Me and dude never liked each other since high school (I was about 18). We exchanged words at the Ytema Nightclub (Fort Bragg, NC), and he tried to swing. Dude was big, so I ducked and hit him with my beer bottle. He was bleedin' from the dome, and I punched him in the grill and kicked him in the jaw. Dude was out, and I was dragged out by security.

5. Me vs. Three dudes.
    -Three dudes I had beef with jumped me at this house get together (I was 19). I was fightin' the best I could, but I was catchin' some bad ones (eye-jammy and a severely busted lip). I caught those dudes with some haymakers too, gave one a bloody nose and another a fat lip. One cat knocked me down, but I jumped up and catch him in the jaw. I was gettin' tired, so I hopped a neighbor fence to break out. I paid those dudes back a month later with the Louisville. I caught two of 'em with the bat, one had a head fracture and the other a broken arm.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Hey,

I had a few good scraps in my day. Keep in mind, I NEVER started a fight. I fought only as a last resort when dudes wouldn't stop fuckin' with me. Cats thought I was a herb, and used to try to test. Here is a sampling of my memorable scraps:

1. Me vs. John R------.

-I was in eight grade, and this redneck dude used to fuck with me. He stepped one day after school, pushed me and called me "nigger". So, I started wailin' on his ass, eventually blackin' both his eyes. Then, after I knocked him down, he got up charged at me, and I caught with a hard, straight right to the nose. Blood went everywhere (his nose was broken), he went down, and I came with kicks 'til dudes pulled me off him.

2. Me vs. Ray J----.
    -Dude was in 11th grade, and I was in the 9th. He used to slap my head on the bus on the way to school. So one day, he almost pushed off the bus steps when the bus arrived at school. I turned around, and shot him a left to the chest and a hard, John Wayne-western like right cross to the jaw. CRACK!!! I broke his school-boy glasses in half. I rushed him, got him on the ground, and came with the kicks. Then, after they pulled me off, he tried to steal on me but I ducked and caught him with a right hook, knocking him to the ground. From there, a teacher sat on him while he yelled idle threat. I saw dude that next day and he didn't say shit.

3. Me vs. G.I.
    -My boy was scrappin' with this guy outside of Hardee's (I was about 19 years old). The G.I. was drunk, callin' him nigger (which started the argument that led to this fight). His big, tall dude tried to sneak my dude from behind, but I stole on him with a right hook. He went down, kicks commenced until the cops arrived, and we broke the fuck out.

4. Me vs. Tommy M-------.
    -Me and dude never liked each other since high school (I was about 18). We exchanged words at a the Ytema Nightclub (Fort Bragg, NC), and he tried to swing. Dude was big, so I ducked and hit him with my beer bottle. He was bleedin' from the dome, and I punched him in the grill and kicked him in the jaw. Dude was out, and I was dragged out by security.

5. Me vs. Three dudes.
    -Three dudes I had beef with jumped me at this house get together (I was 19). I was fightin' the best I could, but I was catchin' some bad ones (eye-jammy and a severely busted lip). I caught those dudes with some haymakers too, gave one a bloody nose and another a fat lip. One cat knocked me down, but I jumped up and catch him in the jaw. I was gettin' tired, so I hopped a neighbor fence to break out. I paid those dudes back a month later with the Louisville. I caught two of 'em with the bat, one had a head fracture and the other a broken arm. [/b]

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

GODDAAAAAAMN!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo Day,

You know the first dude always catches the worst of it. The guy whose house they were at (2nd dude) ran inside. The third dude put his arms up to cover his head, so I cracked him and broke out. I was a vindictive muthafucka back then.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    he went down, and I came with kicks

I rushed him, got him on the ground, and came with the kicks

He went down, kicks commenced

he went down, and I came with kicks

I rushed him, got him on the ground, and came with the kicks

He went down, kicks commenced

William M---- didn't raise no punks, ya heard?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• sergserg 682 Posts
    in the 2nd grade my bestfriend roy and me got in a fight. he went into some kind of karate stance, tried to kick me but I caught his leg. I held his leg as I proceeded to repeatedly punch him in the face. roy began to cry.

three days later I went to roys house, apologized and asked him if he wanted to play robotech with me.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

2. Me vs. Ray J----.
    -Dude was in 11th grade, and I was in the 9th. He used to slap my head on the bus on the way to school. So one day, he almost pushed off the bus steps when the bus arrived at school. I turned around, and shot him a left to the chest and a hard, John Wayne-western like right cross to the jaw.

Man, I was in a similar fight on the bus back in jr. high. I got shoved when I was getting off (in all fairness, I started it by slapping the dude earlier) and so I used my momentum to swing around and hit him in the face. He got back up and rushed me and managed to get me pinned on the ground. Then I took a bunch of punches, got up, bowed to the busload of kids who were all cheering out the windows, and walked 2 blocks home with he and his boys talking shit the whole way.

That's not even the worst of it.

This chick La***na, who I had a crush on and lived on our block, stood there and watched the whole thing happen. And if that wasn't bad enough, when the dude tackled me I let out one of the biggest farts in my entire life. I can still see it now like it's in slow motion.

I think I've told this story on here before, but that's one for the memory banks.

Man, I was in a similar fight on the bus back in jr. high. I got shoved when I was getting off (in all fairness, I started it by slapping the dude earlier) and so I used my momentum to swing around and hit him in the face. He got back up[/b] and rushed me and managed to get me pinned on the ground. Then I took a bunch of punches, got up, bowed to the busload of kids who were all cheering out the windows, and walked 2 blocks home with he and his boys talking shit the whole way.

That's not even the worst of it.

This chick La***na, who I had a crush on and lived on our block, stood there and watched the whole thing happen. And if that wasn't bad enough, when the dude tackled me I let out one of the biggest farts in my entire life. I can still see it now like it's in slow motion.

I think I've told this story on here before, but that's one for the memory banks.

See Day, the bold part above is where you made your mistake. You shouldn't have let that fool get up, but kicked him to end it!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    I straight fucked up this guys face with my knee once cus he was trying to beat up my friend. As soon as my knee made contact with his face and I heard his nose crack and felt him bounch off, A pang of guilt hit me really hard in the chest, He started crying, the cops came to the school the next day and tried to blame it on racism but i was white, this kid was black, my friend who he was trying to beat up was thai and this other dude involved from somewhere in africa so it didn't make much sense.

One other time I was playing soccer and I tripped this kid, as he got off the ground he had a big handful of dirt and he tried to scratch my face with his longfinger nails and get sand all in my eyes, I got him in a headlock and punched his face about ten times. I felt so bad afterwards, I don't think I've hit anyone since, I was like 12 so that's okay right?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This kid in high school was messing with me in class. The bell rings, he knocks my folder down, and rushes out as if nothing happened. (I was always the quiet little dude that got picked on). All of my shit falls out, and i snapped, rushed him, and landed 3 hard punches to the stomach. He bent over in pain and the female teacher didn't do shit, because she probably saw what happened. That was one of the closest things i've gotten to fighting. i forever cherish this memory though.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Last fight I was in was 4 years ago, in the club. I was playing and this cat was talking shit to my partner at the booth. when i saw the guy push my partner, I jumped off the decks and tackled the guy. As he got up some chicken head was talking shit and he punched her in the eye. That's when me and two of girls friends jumped the dude. After about a good 20 second beating I stopped it. Didn't want to kill the guy. I jumped back on the tables just in time to mix the track and as the cops walked up. They didn't know I had anything to do with it.

The sad thing is I was in a bad mood that night. I wanted to hit my partner not five minutes earlier because he was a herb or whatever when this shit broke out. I channeled my aggression to the appropriate target, but guy was a chump. It was his girl that got hit and he didn't do shit. it was me and girls other homies.

Dude I jumped had been known to go around to clubs, trying to intimidate the DJ's but after that he was my biggest fan. Started showing up to all my gigs. i always wondered if he even realized i whooped his ass.

edit: I've been in a few scuffles since then but nothing substantial.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    the only real fight i was in(meaning past the age of 10) was last year. i was on the bus home from school and my homie sittin next to me was flickin pennies at dudes in the front of the bus. he hit a dude that got off at my bus stop. when we got off the bus, dude grips me up and tosses me in some muddy ass grass(he thought i threw the shit at him). so i jumped up heated and smashed his grill knocking his glasses down the street. so then dude comes at me swining, and i dodge all his punches. and i land a couple more but he still wants to fight(im tired by this point). so i end up lockin up with dude. and i'm pushing him backwards towards the sidewalk(we were in the middle of the street). i hit him once real hard and he stumbles back and his foot clips the curb and he falls back and cracks his head off some cement steps. i got on top of him and just kept hittin him until my buddies pulled me off. his face was in bad shape and his head was bleeding. i felt real bad afterwards. we reconciled a few days later. we cool now

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Stacks and fellow strutters,

This fight was a doozy and ended up being the reason I got married so listen up. I swear on my brother that every part of this story is true.

New Year's Day, 2001. 2:30 am. Nation's Giant Hamburgers, El Cerrito, CA.

Situation is this: I'm with a fine girl I've been dating for 3 months, sufficiently perked, and about to cop some Chile Cheese fries. I'm livin in the moment and everything's PERFECT...drunk and feelin HELLA good...

...apparently not everyone else was.

While my buzz and desire for chile cheese fries keeps my attention span, some big ass bohemeth motherfucker (henceforth referred to as BMF) is yellin' at the cashier. Let me emphasize that this dude was really fuckin big. Like 6'6" and at least 230 lbs. My gastronomic fixation is suddenly interrupted by BMF shouting at the very small cashier, "Bitch! Get my shit or get my money cuz I ain't waitin' any fuckin' longer."

The little, stout, latina cashier apologizes for the delay and explains she'll get the manager to get him a refund. "What the fuck did you say bitch? I don't speak Spanish."

My then girlfriend, all 5'1" and 100 lbs of her, asks BMF to chill out until the manager gets there. You see not only does she have more balls than most dudes, she's got a soft spot for older latina ladies that remind her of her abuela.

BMF looks over my girl, stares right at me and says, "You betta check yo' bitch nigga before I check you."

I didn't like him too much after that.

Rage is burnin' something fierce in me. Fists clench. Neck is so taut my head is about to pop off. But I remind myself that BMF is (1) probably on drugs and (2) got back-up that I don't have. But I gotta make a move or else I'll look like a punk. So I clown. I turn to BMF and say, "Dude, I'm tryin to bring 2001 in peaceful-like. Whatdaya say? I'll buy you some chile cheeese fries and we'll call it a year."

Hella folks start laughin because they know he's already mad 'cause he can't get his food quick enough. While folks in line are still rollin', I crack a smile. Bohemeth Mother Fucker starts fuming and going ape-shit. "Bitch, fuck you!" And then his girl catches his arm and asks him to go. He's still yelling as he walks out the door. "Huh?", I think, "that was easy."

Situation is seemingly over and I pre-maturely feel victorious. Everything is copacetic again: I'm gonna get Chile Cheese Fries and probably get laid later on...

BAM! I get sucker punched on the side of my head from behind. The whole restaurant seems to yell, "DAMN!" at the same time. I whip around and am feeling NO pain. I could give a fuck because the adrenalin has kicked in. Somebody is about to get hurt and it ain't me.

BMF had gone outside and was gesturing for me to come out. Without a second's hesitation I charged outside and was on him. I don't remember how I got him down. All I know is that I went straight for him and the next thing I knew I was on top of him fist after fist in his face. My upper-hand was short-lived though because the next thing I knew was that I got pulled off of BMF by 3-4 of his boys and was getting my ass seriously beat. Let me emphasize: SERIOUSLY BEAT. My head was being kicked the fuck in.

In an instant I remember looking up at a circle of like 4 dudes that were all kicking my head. I was seriously fucked. Things started going in slow-mo.

An instant after that I remember looking up while BMF was yelling down at me. As my head jerked violently from side to side (think rag-doll) with each successive blow, I noticed that there were a pair of short legs wearing Adidas pants dangling in the air.

"Those are the pants M_s_k_ was wearing", I thought. More blows.

My girl had jumped on BMF, got her right arm around dude's neck and was raining left-hook after left-hook on BMF's face. Her entire body dangled from his neck. I just barely managed to notice her legs. And the entire time I'm still getting my face kicked in I'm realizing that this 5'1", 100 pound girl is the ONLY person that has my back and has taken on the BIGGEST dude there.

I had known that this girl was cool, but only then did I know HOW cool.

I fell in love right there and then.

After a good amount of beating (I should have gone to the hospita) had traspired, the cops finally came and the crowd scattered. They detained some folks and asked me to identify if any of the people they had were the ones that had assaulted me. I said, "There were around five of them and I only saw their feet." BMF was long-gone.I have never seen BMF since then.

The important part of the story is that four years later I married that girl and have been now married to her for a year.

Peace,
    gNAT

Stacks and fellow strutters,

This fight was a doozy and ended up being the reason I got married so listen up. I swear on my brother that every part of this story is true.

New Year's Day, 2001. 2:30 am. Nation's Giant Hamburgers, El Cerrito, CA.

Situation is this: I'm with a fine girl I've been dating for 3 months, sufficiently perked, and about to cop some Chile Cheese fries. I'm livin in the moment and everything's PERFECT...drunk and feelin HELLA good...

...apparently not everyone else was.

While my buzz and desire for chile cheese fries keeps my attention span, some big ass bohemeth motherfucker (henceforth referred to as BMF) is yellin' at the cashier. Let me emphasize that this dude was really fuckin big. Like 6'6" and at least 230 lbs. My gastronomic fixation is suddenly interrupted by BMF shouting at the very small cashier, "Bitch! Get my shit or get my money cuz I ain't waitin' any fuckin' longer."

The little, stout, latina cashier apologizes for the delay and explains she'll get the manager to get him a refund. "What the fuck did you say bitch? I don't speak Spanish."

My then girlfriend, all 5'1" and 100 lbs of her, asks BMF to chill out until the manager gets there. You see not only does she have more balls than most dudes, she's got a soft spot for older latina ladies that remind her of her abuela.

BMF looks over my girl, stares right at me and says, "You betta check yo' bitch nigga before I check you."

I didn't like him too much after that.

Rage is burnin' something fierce in me. Fists clench. Neck is so taut my head is about to pop off. But I remind myself that BMF is (1) probably on drugs and (2) got back-up that I don't have. But I gotta make a move or else I'll look like a punk. So I clown. I turn to BMF and say, "Dude, I'm tryin to bring 2001 in peaceful-like. Whatdaya say? I'll buy you some chile cheeese fries and we'll call it a year."

Hella folks start laughin because they know he's already mad 'cause he can't get his food quick enough. While folks in line are still rollin', I crack a smile. Bohemeth Mother Fucker starts fuming and going ape-shit. "Bitch, fuck you!" And then his girl catches his arm and asks him to go. He's still yelling as he walks out the door. "Huh?", I think, "that was easy."

Situation is seemingly over and I pre-maturely feel victorious. Everything is copacetic again: I'm gonna get Chile Cheese Fries and probably get laid later on...

BAM! I get sucker punched on the side of my head from behind. The whole restaurant seems to yell, "DAMN!" at the same time. I whip around and am feeling NO pain. I could give a fuck because the adrenalin has kicked in. Somebody is about to get hurt and it ain't me.

BMF had gone outside and was gesturing for me to come out. Without a second's hesitation I charged outside and was on him. I don't remember how I got him down. All I know is that I went straight for him and the next thing I knew I was on top of him fist after fist in his face. My upper-hand was short-lived though because the next thing I knew was that I got pulled off of BMF by 3-4 of his boys and was getting my ass seriously beat. Let me emphasize: SERIOUSLY BEAT. My head was being kicked the fuck in.

In an instant I remember looking up at a circle of like 4 dudes that were all kicking my head. I was seriously fucked. Things started going in slow-mo.

An instant after that I remember looking up while BMF was yelling down at me. As my head jerked violently from side to side (think rag-doll) with each successive blow, I noticed that there were a pair of short legs wearing Adidas pants dangling in the air.

"Those are the pants M_s_k_ was wearing", I thought. More blows.

My girl had jumped on BMF, got her right arm around dude's neck and was raining left-hook after left-hook on BMF's face. Her entire body dangled from his neck. I just barely managed to notice her legs. And the entire time I'm still getting my face kicked in I'm realizing that this 5'1", 100 pound girl is the ONLY person that has my back and has taken on the BIGGEST dude there.

I had known that this girl was cool, but only then did I know HOW cool.

I fell in love right there and then.

After a good amount of beating (I should have gone to the hospita) had traspired, the cops finally came and the crowd scattered. They detained some folks and asked me to identify if any of the people they had were the ones that had assaulted me. I said, "There were around five of them and I only saw their feet." BMF was long-gone.I have never seen BMF since then.

The important part of the story is that four years later I married that girl and have been now married to her for a year.

Peace,
    gNAT

Man, that story almost brought a tear to my eye. I clown about comedian Reggie McFadden's joke about his girl watching him get his ass kicked, so I ask my wife how she'd respond. She says she'd have my back if something like that every went down. It was touching to hear how down for you ole' girl was (and still is).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    When I was in elementary school, I let others fight for me. I don't how I convinced others to fight for me, but it worked. Always.
    Never been into a fight. Fighting is wack.

Peace
    Grope

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    Girl fight!

Actually the weird thing is the only two times I ever got in a physical fight growing up was with boys.

In camp when I was about 10 there was this kid Daniel who was super hyperactive and obnoxious and he was always calling me names and trying to mess with me. Looking back now I guess he liked me or something. I never understood that mentality. Anyway I totally ignored him all summer until one day I guess he got frustrated and really wanted attention because he started saying nasty things about me being Hispanic and whatever. I don't really remember doing this but my twin sister says I calmly dropped what I was doing, walked over to him, kicked him in the stomach and punched him hard right in the face, breaking his nose. I guess I fucked up some teeth too because I do remember him saying he was going to have his parents send my parents the dentist bill. I asked my mom about it later and she said she never heard a thing about it.

The other time I was in high school and again, some kid was tormenting me for months kicking the back of my chair and calling me names. He sat right behind me in class so one day I just snapped and turned around and popped him. The teacher sent us both to the principal and when he asked what happened this kid started BAWLING. Even the principal seemed embarrassed so he sent us both back to class. Boy never messed with me again.

Now that I'm older and wiser I've learned to tell off idiots right away instead of letting it come to blows.

• Options

Looks like an average Saturday night in any northen UK nightclub...

Is that Wayne Rooney?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    My best fight story is from when me and my homies had some funk with another graf crew.

These were the older kids, they were either seniors or juniors, whereas most of my dudes were 9th or 10th grade. I was a junior at the time but I rolled with younger cats. We didn't really want it but dudes just wouldn't let it alone... Mainly it was directed at my homies Bounce and Nova. Bounce was hella big and used to run with a set so like the punks they were, they went at Nova instead on the front steps of the school. This dude from the other crew sucker punches Nova in the jaw. He kind of staggers down the steps... calmly takes his backpack off and looks back up the stairs... I don't know why, but this cat does this wannabe karate kid jump kick off the top of the stairs... the homie Nova just grabs him out of the air and lays him down on the pavement! Jumps on him and goes to work. Of course now both crews are circling around, but we are trying to keep it clean and one-on-one. What do you know but one of their dudes socks one of our folks and it's on, basically like eight or nine fights happening simultaneously. They all got their ASS KICKED! They were basically *just* some graf dudes... not really hard, just talented and deviant... we had all kinds of kids rolling with us back then, from hippies to gangsters, jocks, rap dudes, etc. The best was this one kid we all hated, ran at my man Bret. All of a sudden the big football homie steps in front of Bret and socks the kid, laying him clean out. It was like dude ran into a brick wall! One of his friends just looks at the big homie and turns pale and runs the other way. They walked up to those steps and hobbled off afterwards. I will never forget standing there, watching that.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    It seems like I've been fighting all my life.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    COSMO!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I broke a kids jawn in 3rd grade when I punched him. Jamiel was his name. He had to get his shit wired shut.

Hi Jonny.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Pussy. Let me see that glock.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    got a concealed weapon permit.

How tough was it to get this in NYC?