IT'S FRIDAY BEEEEEEEEEEAARTHURS......

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
WHATCHALL DOING THIS WEEKEND?Me? I'll be doing my usual... Maybe hit up Pasadena on sunday morning...Which means I might be going nuts in LA saturday night.... Anybody down for some karaoke or some shit?

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    In about an hour, I get to stand out in 97 degree heat, serving mufuggin' pizza.

On the up side, I have 4 days off after that.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    In about an hour, I get to stand out in 97 degree heat, serving mufuggin' pizza.

uhhhh.... what?!?!? let me guess... some MWR shit or something....

please tell me that people are doing something better than poor mr. bell....

hell i've already started drinking (big suprise) and vocoding ODB on my laptop. Yess, its as corny as it sounds, but I'm really digging it, so fuck off.

Who's down for some LA karaoke and or clubbinb and horrellin (SIC) at bea arthurs tommorrow??? My cell phone shitted out so you will have to reach out to me via pm.

I'm dead serious.

Somebody better get on this or i'll keep making self indulgent threads about myself that nobody else cares about.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    Dude, that's a dapper picture. I can seee why you use it so much I'm spnning hipster records in preparation for Beauty Bar tomorrow, but I'll probably start drinking soon enough myself. LA karaoke is out though, gotta clock in tomorrow...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Hey dude, HJ and her friend want to dance to some 80s music tonight.... uh.... where should we go?

also, whats up with that one place.... its called, um.... shit its by the aero club i think.... uh... fuck me i can't remember.

anyways, 80s..... where should we go?

uh, any fucking place with a DJ in San Diego. Seriously, 80's DJ = the new hip hop club DJ. Landlord's should have you covered, as should Live Wire, Beauty Bar, Air Conditioned, anyplace in PB, etc.

As for the spot by Aero, you're probably thinking of Kava Lounge. Unless you're thinking of that lesbian spot. Me and undertheradar used to spin there, gogo dancers are no joke and the bartender makes a mean Gin and Tonic. Shitty music though.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

uhhhh.... what?!?!? let me guess... some MWR shit or something....

Yup
    It's 4th of July celebration (fireworks, attractions for the kids, concert, etc,.)
    I'm a BOSS member, so I have to volunteer for that shit.

It sucked, BTW.