JEREMY THOMAS/JADDYHILTON =THIEF...SCAM WARNING!!

2»

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I did but never sent payment. I have a very good idea of who this is and if I'm correct he's actin' like a b.i. itch! So just for fronting alone forget dealing with him.

• Is that Plur? Those pants are very raver-ish.

I was gonna say. Nice denim cargos. I didnt think shit like that came in any size above like a 10 Regular or something. Thats some 9 year old shit for real. And to top it off, the corny ass "Television" grafiti.

Fucking nerd rap..........

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Kick his mom's ass, then he will know what's up

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I love how Jerm is rocking a J5 shirt. Oh, the irony. I have heard numerous crazy stories about dude from dj friends across the country, apparently he is a bitch of the highest caliber, but Cas has the best story. So I'll him tell that one.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I'd punch him really hard for 50$

• numericnumeric 152 Posts
    Scott,
    Sorry to hear this. I can't believe that old boy is STILL ripping people off.
    It's been almost five years of this bullshit. For the record, he has none of the records he claims to own. I made him a CD with a grip of serious IN (and Midwest) rarities and he passes these off as if he has copies with a terse "I can dub it for you from the record." Look at funk45 and see him posting records (from that CD) like Black Magic, Amnesty, Mr. Gee, etc. as if they were his own. I know that Egon and Cut Chemist made a HOUSE CALL and dude cowered in his room while his MOTHER insisted "He isn't here."
    And yo, I will seriously pull his card...When I was monitoring his bidding habits on eBay, in addition to his shill bids on big funk 45s, Jeremy Thomas was bidding on MANY penis enlargers and MANY hair removal devices. Crapping you negative.

So, if you see a six-foot, hairless chump with a stretched-out stovepipe print (and possibly wearing a Lamp T-shirt), THAT'S YOUR DUDE.

I just choked and spit my beverage all over the fucking monitor laughing at this.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    I guess I'm the one guy Jeremy never ripped off.

aren't you guys in the same crew? whatever.

i met jerm when i went to egon's Ultimate Breaks & Beats in TN back in early 2000 thru my homepisses tdawg and john doe. while we were out there we all went record shopping. jerm came up on a box of james k-nine "live it up" 45's, a handful of sealed coaster's "on broadway" lps among other crazy shit. we get outside the store and jerm hits everyone up with copies of each one for free. i'm thinking, "fuck. this dude is alright!" we all go to the show, talk shit to mr.dibbs, meet bernard purdie, get drunk...it was a fun ass night. i thought i had made a new friend. i get back to philly (where i was living at the time) and we talked on the phone a few times each week. jerm would send out random packages of dope records, old 1200 hobos mixtapes...all without me asking for shit. and he would do the same with tdawg and john.

then he slowly started to bug the fuck out. he asked if i could put some 45's on eBay for him since he needed some $$ and didn't have a credit card to open a seller's account. (this is around the summer of '00) i thought "no problem" dude seems to be on the up & up and just fell on some hard times. i put up about 10 records for him ("sexy coffee pot", rocky gil and the bishops, joe lee, the soul seven, etc..) people paid big cheese for the shit he had me put up and they paid him promptly. a few weeks go by and i start to get emails from people saying that they haven't received their records yet. i bug the fuck out and get ahold of jerm to find out what the fuck was going on. he told me the exact same sob story's that i hear a lot of the people above me saying.

about a month later everyone gets their records from eBay and i got the feedback to ensure that no one was left hanging. but i told jerm that i wouldn't put his records up anymore. he tells me that he is thinking about selling all of his records and turntables, buying some drums and starting a band. he would call in the middle of the night to tell me how depressed he was and blah blah blah. shit started getting weird. he became a real paranoid asshole. he would tell me stories about how cut chemist was out to fuck him over. he claimed that cut stole a record from jerm and used it as one of the interludes on the "quality control" album and then spelled his name ar "germ" in the shout outs part of the liner notes and "that's gotta be a dis right!?!? he knows i hate when people spell my name 'germ'!! fuck cut chemist!!" he even told me that dibbs would have never made the "turntable scientifics" mixtape had it not been for him. real paranoid faggot shit.

this is around the time he started to fuck over my buddys john and tdawg. he got john for $350 for a turntable that john paid for but never received. tdawg for about $70 for some records that jerm never sent and he would never return any of our calls. his dad would always cover him saying that he was in the shower or asleep. ties were severed. he ended up getting his own eBay account and a grip of aliases and jerking a bunch of people...i even think soulman got jerked. jerm's feedback was ridiculous.

scribble jam '01 cincinasty - spoke with dibbs about what was going on with jerm. turns out that jerm sent dibbs this eBay link for a "mold a dildo out of your own penis" kit and jokingly told him that he should do this and sell dibbs' dildos at his shows. dibbs told me he laughed it off as a joke. jerm would send him emails weeks later saying "i see you haven't bid on that yet. you should REALLY do that." i think jerm wanted to be dibbs personal merch dude out on tour with him or something.

jurassic 5 show d.c. '04 - talked with cut chemist and he told me about going to his parents house with egon and how he can't track him down either.

i don't know if jerm has always been shiesty like this or if it gradually just started happening.

all i know is
    at one point he was a cool motherfucker.
    at this point i would beat him down upon sight, hold him hostage and then embark on a tour accross the world where everyone he has screwed over can come out and do with him as they please.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Everytime I scroll past this (4 or 5 times now) I bust the fuck up!!

SQAD UP WOADIE !!!!!

• "The Citizens"..I am guessing 3rd World Citizens DJ Crew(Faust,Shortee,Craze,Shotgun,Klever,etc) out of Atlanta(and maybe Florida) too? I noticed the Faust/Shortee flyer behind him as well..more Atlanta clues? 1000 bones aint some fucking 6 dollar record off of ebay. thats a lot of money for real. good luck my man.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Peace,

Pete
    DJ Enki
    The Citizenz[/b]/Future Primitive Sound

• Peace,

Pete
    DJ Enki
    The Citizenz[/b]/Future Primitive Sound

oh..another similiar named crew? sorry..I have been out of the dj/scratch crew loop for a good while now.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    "THE CITIZENZ is a world reknowned dj/production crew whose current members are Faust, Shortee, Enki & Platurn.

THE CITIZENZ focus their productions on hip-hop, down-tempo, breaks, & turntablist techniques.

Don't sleep and make sure & peep the following member links to learn more:

FAUST
    SHORTEE
    ENKI
    PLATURN"

http://www.faustandshortee.com/citizenz.htm

• "THE CITIZENZ is a world reknowned dj/production crew whose current members are Faust, Shortee, Enki & Platurn.

THE CITIZENZ focus their productions on hip-hop, down-tempo, breaks, & turntablist techniques.

FAUST
    SHORTEE
    ENKI
    PLATURN"

oh ok..so it is the same crew..am I crazy or did you guys used to be called "3rd World Citizens" back in the day?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    nah not the same crew...

3rd world ciizens was started by Monte Smith and was Craze, Faust, Shotgun, Klever... That all fell apart due to Shortee, but that is a whole nother story...When it fell apart, Faust and Shortee formed Citizens (play off of 3rd world) Craze and Klever went to the Allies and Shotgun went to become Goodie Mob's DJ...

No offense to Enki as he seems cool, but don't have much respect for "The Citizens" due to the history of their founders, though that was a long time ago and things might have changed...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Hope there are no vegetarians in the room....

• sharlowsharlow 24 Posts
    I guess I'm the one guy Jeremy never ripped off.

aren't you guys in the same crew? whatever.

i met jerm when i went to egon's Ultimate Breaks & Beats in TN back in early 2000 thru my homepisses tdawg and john doe. while we were out there we all went record shopping. jerm came up on a box of james k-nine "live it up" 45's, a handful of sealed coaster's "on broadway" lps among other crazy shit. we get outside the store and jerm hits everyone up with copies of each one for free. i'm thinking, "fuck. this dude is alright!" we all go to the show, talk shit to mr.dibbs, meet bernard purdie, get drunk...it was a fun ass night. i thought i had made a new friend. i get back to philly (where i was living at the time) and we talked on the phone a few times each week. jerm would send out random packages of dope records, old 1200 hobos mixtapes...all without me asking for shit. and he would do the same with tdawg and john.

then he slowly started to bug the fuck out. he asked if i could put some 45's on eBay for him since he needed some $$ and didn't have a credit card to open a seller's account. (this is around the summer of '00) i thought "no problem" dude seems to be on the up & up and just fell on some hard times. i put up about 10 records for him ("sexy coffee pot", rocky gil and the bishops, joe lee, the soul seven, etc..) people paid big cheese for the shit he had me put up and they paid him promptly. a few weeks go by and i start to get emails from people saying that they haven't received their records yet. i bug the fuck out and get ahold of jerm to find out what the fuck was going on. he told me the exact same sob story's that i hear a lot of the people above me saying.

about a month later everyone gets their records from eBay and i got the feedback to ensure that no one was left hanging. but i told jerm that i wouldn't put his records up anymore. he tells me that he is thinking about selling all of his records and turntables, buying some drums and starting a band. he would call in the middle of the night to tell me how depressed he was and blah blah blah. shit started getting weird. he became a real paranoid asshole. he would tell me stories about how cut chemist was out to fuck him over. he claimed that cut stole a record from jerm and used it as one of the interludes on the "quality control" album and then spelled his name ar "germ" in the shout outs part of the liner notes and "that's gotta be a dis right!?!? he knows i hate when people spell my name 'germ'!! fuck cut chemist!!" he even told me that dibbs would have never made the "turntable scientifics" mixtape had it not been for him. real paranoid faggot shit.

this is around the time he started to fuck over my buddys john and tdawg. he got john for $350 for a turntable that john paid for but never received. tdawg for about $70 for some records that jerm never sent and he would never return any of our calls. his dad would always cover him saying that he was in the shower or asleep. ties were severed. he ended up getting his own eBay account and a grip of aliases and jerking a bunch of people...i even think soulman got jerked. jerm's feedback was ridiculous.

scribble jam '01 cincinasty - spoke with dibbs about what was going on with jerm. turns out that jerm sent dibbs this eBay link for a "mold a dildo out of your own penis" kit and jokingly told him that he should do this and sell dibbs' dildos at his shows. dibbs told me he laughed it off as a joke. jerm would send him emails weeks later saying "i see you haven't bid on that yet. you should REALLY do that." i think jerm wanted to be dibbs personal merch dude out on tour with him or something.

jurassic 5 show d.c. '04 - talked with cut chemist and he told me about going to his parents house with egon and how he can't track him down either.

i don't know if jerm has always been shiesty like this or if it gradually just started happening.

all i know is
    at one point he was a cool motherfucker.
    at this point i would beat him down upon sight, hold him hostage and then embark on a tour accross the world where everyone he has screwed over can come out and do with him as they please.

GOOD TIMES, BAD TIMES

This story gets increasingly more interesting. Dildos, manic depression, Cut Chemist shout outs, hair remover, penis pumps, the Ebony Rhythm Band. From the feedback that I have been getting, it looks like he has jacked just about every big name collector at one point or another.

I feel for a kid that can't pull it all together, but the way he works things is so premeditated. I first started communicating with him when I learned that he had sold a Diplomatics 45 for $300 Buy It Now on ebay. I emailed him to see if he had any other dope Indiana records. He said he had another copy of the Diplomatics that was cracked that he sold to me for cheap. I received that record OK. We emailed back and forth for a while and he was claiming to have every rare Indiana record that exists and that he was thinking about selling his entire collection. I didn't talk to him for a while, but after some time he emailed me with an offer to sell the Vanguards 45 to me. I jumped at it. Haven't talked to him since, except.....he created these yahoo auto responses that automatically replied to any emails. He would update them every few weeks. Check em out:

***************************************************************************8

1/21/05

Dear Friends,

Have an out of town family emergency to attend to, so if you don't get
    a response other than this automated message, please be patient,
    especially Travis....we should have that new project up and running soon! I'm
    leaving today Sunday January 16, 2005 and hope to be back within a week
    or so.

Best Wishes,
    Jeremy

P.S.To the guys and gals waiting on records please bear with me, I'll
    get them out asap when I return. Family comes first. Should be no more
    than a week hopefully. Also, will have some more goodies in shortly.
    Keep ya' posted!

2/21/05

Dear Friends,
    Will be in Florida for longer than I expected, I have to be here for my
    Family. It's been VERY hectic/stressful these few weeks. I will respond
    to each individual email asap(about 64 or so!). Please be patient.
    To the regular record buyers, those who've dealt with me know it's all
    good, to the newbies, I apologize for the delay/incovenience, have no
    worries, I will try to get my fiance to take care of all the orders and
    shipping asap. Apparently one box of records still has'nt arrived,
    should be in shortly though.
    Thanks again for your time and patience!
    Best Wishes,
    Jeremy

3/07/05

Hello!

It's been extremely hectic in my life these days, looks like Florida is
    my new home now, gotta' take care of the Fam. My things are on their
    way down here, so hopefully everything will be sorted soon. Thanks for
    your time and patience!

Best Wishes,
    JT

P.S.Travis, send me those Tener Custom and Saadia 45's as soon as
    you're back from Paris. I have some collectors down in the Orlando area that
    are VERY interested in them! Thanks!

*****************************************************************************

I mean that shit is pathological. Some key quotes:

"To the regular record buyers, those who've dealt with me know it's all
    good"

"To the guys and gals waiting on records" ("Gals" buying records. How did I miss that suspicious anomaly.)

"I will try to get my fiance to take care of all the orders and
    shipping asap" (No.....No.)

And who is this poor shit Travis. Travi s, if you exist out there. Unfortunately, your "project" will probably never come to fruition. And, please, please, don't send your Tener Custom and Saadia 45s to Jeremy. Send them to me.... or maybe Cut Chemist. ; )

Scott

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

"THE CITIZENZ is a world reknowned dj/production crew whose current members are Faust, Shortee, Enki & Platurn.

FAUST
    SHORTEE
    ENKI
    PLATURN"

Damn, this got weird in a hurry. Anyway, I did get in touch with Jeremy in the first place through Faust, and at the time, The Citizenz was basically Faust & Shortee and various people they were cool with, including Jeremy. It was more a loose affiliation back then than anything else, and as such, it sorta came and went and people drifted in and out. But nowadays, The Citizenz is as listed above, and we're getting serious about it again. But that's neither here nor there.

So like I said, I talked to Jeremy on the phone, I bought records from him several times, and he always came through as promised. But as time went on, he did definitely start bugging out (he would constantly allude to some sort of beef with Cut Chemist but would never say what it was, for example), and I eventually lost contact with him. It sounds like sometime after that, he started ripping people off, which totally fucking sucks.

Like Cas said, at one point, he was a cool motherfucker. He was cool back when I was dealing with him, but that was years ago, and from the looks of it, he's taken a drastic turn for the worse.