SkypeStrut

froovyfroovy 86 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Found this great little skype add-on app for recording skype calls, why record? why not?when an ebay deal goes sour you've got it on mp3, wma or ogg ready to be posted on SoulStrut (ebay trials skype me button)! Powergramo

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I'm guessing the recording wouldn't hold up in a court of law. If you were trying to sue that is... Recording ones conversation without the other person knowing is a no no...

More than likely, it will be used by pervs, recording their internet phone sex convos!

• froovyfroovy 86 Posts
    I'm guessing the recording wouldn't hold up in a court of law. If you were trying to sue that is... Recording ones conversation without the other person knowing is a no no...

Might hold up in a court if you cued up some cheesy "your call is being recorded" sample

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

when an ebay deal goes sour you've got it on mp3, wma or ogg ready to be posted on SoulStrut

GHEY ,

• froovyfroovy 86 Posts

when an ebay deal goes sour you've got it on mp3, wma or ogg ready to be posted on SoulStrut

GHEY ,

OK, might be a "bit" cruel to post on SS, but can also be used to record interviews, podcasts etc

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

It actually depends on the state.