$3-5 Record Sale Saturday July 1st 10a-1p in SF

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited June 2006 in Announcements
Just bought a new load of records and they're crowding my space. I now have 3000 Soul, Jazz, Rock, Psych, Funk, Rap, Folk, New Age, Oddball LPs taking up space in my garage. THEY NEED TO GO! Along with that I have a 1000+ 45s of Soul, Funk and Rock lying around as well. THEY NEED TO GO! No matter what the value says on the record it's going to be $3-5. Everything is set to go CHEAP! So come on out and buy a bunch of LPs, 12s, and 45s... Where: 2207 Cabrillo St @ the corner of 23rd Avenue just North of GG Park When: July 1st, 10am - 1pm $: Cash or Paypal I also have 80s/90s movie posters, Blaxploitation posters, and more....!

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    E-mails I get through Craigslist:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    To: [email]sale-176150661@craigslist.org[/email]
    Subject: $3-5 Record Sale Saturday July 1st 10a-1p in SF (richmond / seacliff)
    Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:09:05 EDT

Hi, I was wondering if you will have any bikes at your sale. I'm looking for
    a road bike ideally to commute to work with. If you are selling any bikes,
    can I ask the make/model, year, and price.
    Thank you

My listing shows pictures of records and has the same wording as what I posted above. Some people just don't get it...

• E-mails I get through Craigslist:

To: [email]sale-176150661@craigslist.org[/email]
    Subject: $3-5 Record Sale Saturday July 1st 10a-1p in SF (richmond / seacliff)
    Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:09:05 EDT

Hi, I was wondering if you will have any bikes at your sale. I'm looking for
    a road bike ideally to commute to work with. If you are selling any bikes,
    can I ask the make/model, year, and price.
    Thank you

My listing shows pictures of records and has the same wording as what I posted above. Some people just don't get it...

It was probably the "and more" part of your listing that opened that window of hope for them. Fuckin' rare bike diggers...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i crrrryyyyy for joy...

this is tomorrow... if you got a few hours and want to buy some good records cheap, come through. whether youre buying to make beats, dj out, collect, or resell... im gonna have something for you.

while there are tons of $3-5 records ill also have a few hundred pieces for those that want to ball out and drop a few coins.

...and dont forget... i take paypal!