Does anyone else have to jump-start the board.

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
It seems that since the last upgrade, it is always stalling out and I have to hit the "go" button on the browser to kick it through to the loading page?

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    me too. i find i have to hit the refresh button a few times to get a page to fully load.

• Diamante_DDiamante_D 215 Posts
    yup, same here.

• damn-same here

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    yep

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    For me, sometimes it just takes an incredibly long time to load - I end up surfing somewhere else and then coming back, at which point it usually loads up fine.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    For me, sometimes it just takes an incredibly long time to load - I end up surfing somewhere else and then coming back, at which point it usually loads up fine.

• For me, sometimes it just takes an incredibly long time to load - I end up surfing somewhere else and then coming back, at which point it usually loads up fine.

Thirded...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• Options

Thirded...

Fourthed.

k.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Thirded...

Fourthed.

k.

fifthed.

• For me, sometimes it just takes an incredibly long time to load - I end up surfing somewhere else and then coming back, at which point it usually loads up fine.

Thirded...

Fourthed.

k.

fifthed.

nay.
    it's been working perfectly for me ever since the upgrade.

• montymonty 420 Posts

Thirded...

Fourthed.

k.

fifthed.

Waiting on soulstrut.com...

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

nay.
    it's been working perfectly for me ever since the upgrade.