Honey Drippers Impeach 45 up for Trade

Skooter_Juice505Skooter_Juice505 23 Posts
edited June 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Thats right folks the real thing. Just came across a copy of this KILLER 45 VG++++ condition. you guys know the deal. I don't want to put it up on ebay and get obsene amounts of money id rather trade for something ive been looking for, or stuff I didn't know about. here the chance to get rid of some doubles and grab a recor dthat is only getting harder and harder to find. If anyone is interested hit me up with what you got and we can make a deal. Im interested in fast hard loud drums, funk 45/LP obscure private press and SICK cover versions of popular songs...let me know in a week it goes to the person with the most to offer or straight to the bay Thanks.....

Comments

Hmm, posting a trade of such a raer using an image from popsike?

• Options
    What is VG++++ condition? =Mint----?

K in Canada.

• yeah sorry...I dont have a digital camera so I have to borrow one to take the picture. It looks exactly like this though this one will be up soon tahnks

• Condition is VG+ only becasue I never like saying M- unless it is sealed or stock. I can send you Jpeg pictures of the actual record..but it looks just like the one above. Pm me if you are interested. This is the original (p) version. Thanks

• I don't want to put it up on ebay and get obsene amounts of money

cos you wouldn't thats why

• Record has been traded. Thanks to everyone who was nice enough to send in requests, trade lists and offers and to the one who finally got the record, good lookin out. This forum really has some great people.
    Thanks to average man for his snide and rude comments stay average big homie, hit me up if you want to buy some brainfreeze breaks for a thousand dollars...DJ SHADOW USED THEM ooooohhhhh!! More records to come keep an eye out. Peace

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    I don't want to put it up on ebay and get obsene amounts of money

very tempted to make this my new location.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I don't want to put it up on ebay and get obsene amounts of money

very tempted to make this my new location.

I know it reads pretty funny, but I can definitely understand
    dude saying he has a real nice chip to cash in as far as trade
    value goes - and instead of going for the cash behind door #3,
    he wants that grail behind the curtain...

• puppup 133 Posts
    I know some of you thought this cat was

but all I have to say is, look what I got in the mail today...

Big ups to Skooter_Juice505 for hooking me up with heat I've been wanting for quite a while.

pup

• Thanks Pup was a pleasure...too bad for the haters though I almost took it to the-breaks...Keep an out out people, ask pup, the trades dont have to be hard, im interested in a lot of stuff. Thanks again

• This forum really has some great people.

I like to balance that out, hence my being here hahah

but to be honest........actually nah fuck it, can't be arsed