WEEKEND FINDS! (rr)

2»

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    "girlfriend" listed in a weekend finds post.

I'm not sure if this represents an apex or nadir for soul strut.

is she cute? VG++?

Yeah, I was hoping people would see the funny side of it. The killer is that she is a soul DJ with as many records as me, I seriously didn't know chicks like that existed.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Yeah, I was hoping people would see the funny side of it. The killer is that she is a soul DJ with as many records as me, I seriously didn't know chicks like that existed.

watch your wax!

watch your wax!
    Yeah dude maybe I should just beat her to the punch, braek her heart & take her raers.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

watch your wax!
    Yeah dude maybe I should just beat her to the punch, braek her heart & take her raers.

NAGL

watch your wax!

NAGL
    Yeah, you're probably right, besides, I'm just not the type of person that can do callous shit like that.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    braek her heart & take her raers.

That's the best line of the day and a prime location right there.