The White Rapper

2»

Comments

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

At the same time, I dig much of the P&C camp and some of the G4 cats. Not that I think those groups/crews necessarily fall into that category either.

Thanks for noticing. It should be mentioned though that we got Filipinos, Japanese, Korean, Black, Belizian, Mexican, AND white dudes in our crew too!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    yo doggs, check out how fucking lame this white llama is. fucken bitchmade llamas.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    It should be mentioned though that we got Filipinos, Japanese, Korean, Black, Belizian, Mexican, AND white dudes in our crew

archaic you are on point here. it's refreshing that some cities (philly!) are wising up and these no talent i'm on the mic like... white rappers are taking a back seat to their no talent i'll bust your head like... black counterparts.

• At the same time, I dig much of the P&C camp and some of the G4 cats. Not that I think those groups/crews necessarily fall into that category either.

Thanks for noticing. It should be mentioned though that we got Filipinos, Japanese, Korean, Black, Belizian, Mexican, AND white dudes in our crew too!

And here I sit, pigeonholing. My bad man.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    yo doggs, check out how fucking lame this white llama is. fucken bitchmade llamas.

You, sir, just won the Post of the Day Award.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    wtf is this "actual rap fans" nonsense. I don't doubt for a minute that white cornballs from the suburbs are actual rap fans any more than the nonwhite cornablls from elsewhere.

Meaty Ogre on point about chicago. The chicago press covers rap horribly.
    Noz on point about shitty-rap-is-everywhere.

Really this thread should have ended with the 'back to the grill again' paul wall gag. No wait, Grandpa Shig wins.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

archaic you are on point here. it's refreshing that some cities (philly!) are wising up and these no talent i'm on the mic like... white rappers are taking a back seat to their no talent i'll bust your head like... black counterparts.

Philly? Really?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    wtf is this "actual rap fans" nonsense. I don't doubt for a minute that white cornballs from the suburbs are actual rap fans any more than the nonwhite cornablls from elsewhere.

There are plenty of white "actual rap fans" out there...people who aren't so warped in their thinking that have an enduring need to filter everything rap-related through a racist or at least a rockist filter.

But my estimation would be that that's only talking about maybe 20% of those white fans out there. And that's being extremely lenient.

In other words, don't be an apologist.

In fact, let's all admit it together, and I can say this from a zero-point perspective...WHITE PEOPLE TRULY SUCK!!!

Now, doesn't that make you feel better?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This thread is the pits. Sorry, guys.

Say why then.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    so the criteria for this thread is to insult people based on their skintone?

can your next thread be about how ineffecient people are based on their skin color?

oh and don't let my questions derail this beauty of a thread.

Just tell me what races should be relegated to certain positions in life so I don't make the social faux pas of assuming that peoples abilities aren't based on color

aherewego...

• In fact, let's all admit it together, and I can say this from a zero-point perspective...WHITE PEOPLE TRULY SUCK!!!

I don't get the self-hatt.

Sucking is not a quality limited to white people by anyanyanyany means.

Why would you say something like that, to put yourself over with non-whites?

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

In fact, let's all admit it together, and I can say this from a zero-point perspective...WHITE PEOPLE TRULY SUCK!!!

I don't get the self-hatt.

Sucking is not a quality limited to white people by anyanyanyany means.

Why would you say something like that, to put yourself over with non-whites?

I don't hate myself. I hate my parents.

But let's be realistic. Even if you played for the Kansas City Royals, couldn't you eventually bring yourself to the conclusion that the Royals suck?

Well then, check the standings in the race league when you get a spare moment. What you are sure to find, if you are at all realistic, is that white people definitely suck.

And the sooner this becomes readily apparent to white people, the better.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    IM convo with Scrappy McDonkies ON BLAST[/b]:
    wouldn't white people be more like the yankees or something?yeah, too much money, not enough talent

The Royals dammit.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Philly? Really?

What the hell is that? And what are they saying about Gilly?

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    Archaic, you put up a myspace link to your boys music, it was truely tepid, shit beats, shit rhymes. As bland and typical as the legions of boring whiteboy indie hip hop releases... You may disagree, but that will just back up the fact that it's about opinion rather than fact, and your opinion is usually corny as hell. Ponce.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Ponce.

It has now officially been tooken there.

sorry if I contributed to that, but imo, it started with the paul wall>serch sentiment.

this would be a proper post for someone coming off a US tour with nothing but jam band rap openers.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    there's a lot of crap black rappers too.

this thread could use some 'Clubup

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    white people definitely suck.

i agree. but really, MOST (not all) blowed cats can't fuck with...

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

But let's be realistic. Even if you played for the Kansas City Royals, couldn't you eventually bring yourself to the conclusion that the Royals suck?

Well then, check the standings in the race league when you get a spare moment. What you are sure to find, if you are at all realistic, is that white people definitely suck.

Major cosignage.
    White people truly do suck.
    Especially your parents.

Major cosignage.
    White people truly do suck.
    Especially your parents.

white people definitely suck.

i agree. but really, MOST (not all) blowed cats can't fuck with...

"For the hell of it, you spit irrelevent delicate flows. Speak, child.
    Intelligent mellow shit kills fellowships bellowin freestyles"

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    I've got as much love for the white MC as anyone. I mean, I totally ride for.............ummmmmmmmmmm,

How about Serch ???

Or does he not count know he is in "retirement" ???

IMO the best "white" MC ever....

As for walking parodies, I like Paul Wall much more than I ever cared for MC Serch.

So, you live in some cornball racist American town & out of frustration you diss white rappers generally & Paul Wall specifically, who just happens to be from a state/scene that you rep.

I'm sorry, but that's bad look.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

You, sir, just won the Post of the Day Award.

OH HELL YES!