SPIRIT OF THRUTH FINALLY FOUND

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Yes my friends, the man who brought us the enlightment and spirituality of profanity is alive and well, look here, this is an actual picture of him. Got that picture from the My Space profile.http://www.myspace.com/thespiritoftruth This is out of his Blog: The Spirit of Truth has been foundA man is in contact with the Spirit of Truth, and BIG things are coming. He doesn't need to be flooded w/ stupid-ass requests, so I'll keep his identity private for now.Also, the SoT has many older videos.These are camera phone pics that verify his story. Stay tuned to this profile for the latest information!**See "ASK the Spirit of Truth on his OFFICIAL Profile" blog for more info!**ASK the Spirit of Truth on his OFFICIAL profile!That's right, folks. The One Man Show is about to make his triumphant return, and he already has access to this very profile, as do his managers!I received a personalized message from him in video/audio. He mentioned my name and this profile. Based on my agreement, I cannot show you this video, but it is IRREFUTABLE proof that the Spirit is making his comeback. *You can view a "teaser" vid on the profile, right now *A special "thank you" video to the SoT's fans is forthcomingBIG things are in the works, and this is your chance to be a part of history. You have all had many questions about the Spirit of Truth. Now, it's time to ask him yourself! E-mail your questions to:[email]AskTheSpiritofTruth@gmail.com[/email]Not only will questions be answered in print, but the best questions will be used to guide footage that will air on the Spirit's upcoming DVD!Thank you for the questions, but please realize that responses will not come immediately.Tell your friends. Let everyone know. Get them added to this profile. The Spirit of Truth is HERE!Have Fun, Biatch !!!!!Hawkeye

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Whoah... that pic is definitely him.... well, of course the tattoo kinda proves it too I suppose...

ILL.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

the Spirit's upcoming DVD!

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    That tattoo looks like it was made in jail by an 250 pound motherfucker who likes to drink his own urin when he has flu.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    That tattoo looks like it was made in jail by an 250 pound motherfucker who likes to drink his own urin when he has flu.

Peace
    Hawkeye

That is some funny (and insightful) shit

• my boy balagan made a spirit of truth remix. here is the link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...54-fab71a60dbd2

under 'rayray vs. satan.' the winter consort break up in the mix.

what do y'all think?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I was trying to track down dude for a few weeks. Had I found him I was going to offer him a hosting job on this one show we just produced. Phil Lamarr got the gig instead and sure enough after the first episode of the series aired a note came from the executives up above that Phil Lamarr shuold be cut cause "he's not the character we had hoped for"

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

v.

Who wins?

• post a picture of that austrian drunk hack who pays hi end bitches to be his date or your soft.

• BARON VON BUMPFUG

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    post a picture of that austrian drunk hack who pays hi end bitches to be his date or your soft.

I still haven't figured out what about that got the Strut dude so vexed.

• (WTF is he doing behind her ?? It looks like it is something which makes you go hmmm)

A-HOLE CRITTER

• HAGGERHOE

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    BARON VON BOOZEBAG

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    That's actually Pearson grabbing a folk nugget out of that lady's butt, it had been stuck up there since her hippy days at Berkeley

I still haven't figured out what about that got the Strut dude so vexed.

I wasnt vexed, it is just their unbelievably behaviour (I have to remind you that his wife and children are eating beatgold on their rice meals which means that they shit gold because you can't digest gold, which means their shit is better than our shit, got it ?) AND the look on his face !!!

He looks to me like a sodomic-child-molester which means he would fuck Bambi if he could.

I'm laughing about him and his retarded moron fuckface entourage which he calls his family, I'm making jokes about him because I think he is one of the most unwillingly funny persons I know of.

AND I use him like a cat uses a scratch-tree or other people use a video game to get rid of all the junk that you get into your head through a day. Bashing him makes me relax.

But at the end, I cant front on him, he got all the hot biatches on lock !!!!

Thats all.
    Hawkeye