Who's The Next Dwayne Wade(NBA Draft Related)

124»

Comments

• Portland fan: turning Telfair and the #4 pick into Aldridge and Foye is a good look. Cause for encouragement.

Taking on Lafrentz tho....

Yeah, but they didn't need to make a trade for Aldridge?!?!

I tend to agree. The trade was nothing really though. Victor Khryapa and "future considerations". I thought the Bulls risked losing Thomas in doing the deal as well.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

O'Bryant = The Poor Man's Adonal Foyle

• O'Bryant = The Poor Man's Adonal Foyle

And I believe the team that drafted him...HAS ADONAL FOYLE!!!!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

Disagree. O'Bryant is definitely a project, but he should be better than Foyle, who I happen to think is a good back-up center.

Foyle is a great shot blocker, but that's it. He's really only 6'8", he's got hands of stone and basically no offense. His rebounding is just OK as well. The Warriors needed more defense, rebounding and post game and O'Bryant has the potential to fulfill all 3 of those needs. Whether he'll be a good center, or turn out to be the 2nd coming of Dampier is the big question. (Dampier was actually good for what we had when he was with GS, so I'd even be happy with that kind of production, problems and all).

• Oh man, why must I be subjected to Stu Scott.

Dood called Patrick O'Bryant "Bryant" and told him he could "cook dinner for the whole crew after teh draft." Dood looked like "man fuck you".

OK...my Top Ten was way off but you gotta give me props for picking Saer Sene in the Top Ten......not a single Mock Draft I saw had him lower than 16

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    OK...my Top Ten was way off but you gotta give me props for picking Saer Sene in the Top Ten......not a single Mock Draft I saw had him lower than 16

Doesn't that just prove that neither you nor the Sonics have much sense though?

Disagree. O'Bryant is definitely a project, but he should be better than Foyle, who I happen to think is a good back-up center.

Foyle is a great shot blocker, but that's it. He's really only 6'8", he's got hands of stone and basically no offense. His rebounding is just OK as well. The Warriors needed more defense, rebounding and post game and O'Bryant has the potential to fulfill all 3 of those needs. Whether he'll be a good center, or turn out to be the 2nd coming of Dampier is the big question. (Dampier was actually good for what we had when he was with GS, so I'd even be happy with that kind of production, problems and all).

Foyle gets my vote as being the most clueless NBA player I've ever seen on the court....sometimes that guy looks like he doesn't even understand how the game is played.

Doesn't that just prove that neither you nor the Sonics have much sense though?

I didn't think Hell had froze over

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

If Reddick plummets would you want the Mavs to get him?
    I predict that J.J will be a dud.

I think Reddick will be a great fit in Orlando. D. Howard and Nelson already at the controls. This is another serious weapon.

Portland has made two separate trades in the past 15 minutes.

David Stern is completely baffled!

LOL

LOL

It almost seems like Portland turned the team over to some drunk fan for the night??

LOL

It almost seems like Portland turned the team over to some drunk fan for the night??

This just in:[/b]

ANOTHER TRADE involving PORTLAND

Tyrus Thomas to Chicago for LeMarcus Aldridge

What's the hell?

Thomas is going to kill in Chicago.