Halina Frackowiak (Polish Vocalist)

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I have access to her entire catalog, but can't listen... can anyone tell me which LPs to scoop?

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    the live one from 75 (with an orchestra - black cover with the band on stage at a concert) and the one with the yellow background on MUZA and her face on the cover. can't remember the titels though.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I have access to her entire catalog, but can't listen... can anyone tell me which LPs to scoop?

She has some serious moody loops and drama beats. Breakself was playing me some record of hers. I think it was a self-titled album.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

She has some serious moody loops and drama beats. Breakself was playing me some record of hers. I think it was a self-titled album.

i think that's the one with the yellow bakground and he face. on muza...

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts

i think that's the one with the yellow bakground and he face. on muza...

I have one with yellow background on muza. It's Called "Ide".

• monopolmonopol 13 Posts
    This Is only one good lp By Franckowiak , She also sing with Grupa ABC . Peace Marek

Frackowiak - Ide ( Breaks )

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    the live recording from 1975 is not a Halina record... sorry. that's the retrova lp...

there's probably just one good LP by Halina (mentioned above). Good luck Doctor Delay.