Ann Coulter WTF did i miss?

2»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    the democrats have no new ideas

TALKING POINT ALERT! Very good, young Padwan. They have taught you well.

So the Republicans are the party of ideas, right? Like small government, fiscal responsibiilty, clean government.

Nice to see you guys living up to those.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    the democrats have no new ideas

TALKING POINT ALERT! Very good, young Padwan. They have taught you well.

So the Republicans are the party of ideas, right? Like small government, fiscal responsibiilty, clean government.

Nice to see you guys living up to those.

Clean government and "culture of corruption" was last month's slogan - before they peeked in Jefferson's freezer, aren't you getting your "townhouse" memos? This month is "We can do better" no, no, wait its "A New Direction for America" thats it. And, what is this new direction? Low cost student loans and giving America a raise by bumping up the minimum wage. Well, maybe it effects you - but I don't get paid minimum wage. As for the war, they still can't decide on how fast to surrender 6 months or 12.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

Well, maybe it effects you - but I don't get paid minimum wage.

republicans in a nutshell.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    As for the war, they still can't decide on how fast to surrender 6 months or 12.

I can't wait till the Dems take back Congress in the Fall. Y'all will be hollering for a troop withdrawal within 90 days.

However, I did get paid minimum wage when I was a teenager like most everyone else just enterring the job force, and just like them I moved beyond it. I would also point out that this doesn't take into account that the minimum wage is $0.00 which is what you get paid when you dont have a job because no business is going to pay you $9.00 when someone in China will do it for $3.00.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

However, I did get paid minimum wage when I was a teenager like most everyone else just enterring the job force, and just like them I moved beyond it.

and if, for some reason, you are stuck making minimum wage past your teens...than i guess you should just suck it up at $5.15 an hour - pay bills, feed your kids, etc. what do we spend in iraq each day? something like $225 billion? yea, our priorities are in order.

I would also point out that this doesn't take into account that the minimum wage is $0.00 which is what you get paid when you dont have a job because no business is going to pay you $9.00 when someone in China will do it for $3.00.

what is your point? because i know you wouldn't dare suggest that bush put restrictions on his corporate buddies so that they wouldn't be able to pass all those jobs off to overseas workers.

research project: (a) Find out how many people are currently minimum wage earners, (b) find out whether they are "poor" or whether another member of the family has a non-minimum wage job (i.e., highschool students and summer jobs); and (c) find out how long those who are not part of (b) stay making minimum wage.

Now - If you get everyone of their votes and 50% of everyone else's you may win an election.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

that's your answer for everything.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

that's your answer for everything.

I'm not exactly sure what your saying but it probally runs the lines of:

fuck people of color (in a nutshell).

p.s. proof that we need more $ in schools and not in Iraq: my spelling and grammar.

That is so totally exactly what I was trying to say, and you summed it up so beautifully and in such economy of words. I just couldn't think of how to articulate the thought, wasting time with "jobs" and "minimum wage" and all these other "code words" but you just nailed it perfectly. You're exactly right. Because we all know that its the the blacks that work in fast food restaurants and all those other shitty jobs. right? right?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    nevermind, this thread is going to become a garbage heap I don't want to be a part of.... yet.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

That is so totally exactly what I was trying to say, and you summed it up so beautifully and in such economy of words. I just couldn't think of how to articulate the thought, wasting time with "jobs" and "minimum wage" and all these other "code words" but you just nailed it perfectly. You're exactly right. Because we all know that its the the blacks that work in fast food restaurants and all those other shitty jobs. right? right?

Here is the answer to why AC is so popular. 1/2 the country loves everything she says. Right now young Sabadaba is sucking her cock.

Robert

• racism
    Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
    Function: noun
    1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
    2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
    3 : disagreeing with a leftist