Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    HE GOT IT 4 CHEAP

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    HE GOT IT 4 CHEAP

Who, the seller? I doubt it

• Doesn't surprise me. This is one of those titles that everyone digs and will go up in value...

Does anyone have one of those reissue on funk 45 for trade?

• rawyouthrawyouth 112 Posts
    Are there different pressings of this? i know there is a Jazzman 45, but I swear this usually went for around $200 and had a different label with almost no info on it. Maybe I'm just confused.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Consider the source.

• djrdjr 511 Posts
    Are there different pressings of this? i know there is a Jazzman 45, but I swear this usually went for around $200 and had a different label with almost no info on it. Maybe I'm just confused.

We had a discussion about this 45 months back. I can't get the search to bring it up, though.

I thought the Pearce 45 was regularly going for $300 to $350.

• Are there different pressings of this? i know there is a Jazzman 45, but I swear this usually went for around $200 and had a different label with almost no info on it. Maybe I'm just confused.

We had a discussion about this 45 months back. I can't get the search to bring it up, though.

I thought the Pearce 45 was regularly going for $300 to $350.

That sounds about right but I'm not the least bit surprised it broke $500. Just one of those records that pretty much blows everyone away once they hear it.