Fivers Up, Fivers Down

2»

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

By the way, I thought a serpent with legs = lizard more or less?

there must be some herpatology nerds here to give more detailed info, but there are more differences between snakes and lizards than the presence or absence of legs, snakes also lack moveable eyelids and external ears, shit like that. Hence the classification of legless lizards that are not snakes.

Dood, I wasn't being literal (I used to read all up on reptiles as a kid so I know the diff). I'm just saying that a "creative mistake" is not a serpent with legs since God did make something that was serpent-like with legs.

A creative mistake would be more like Betamax. Or Asian dudes who dye their hair orange. Shit like that.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

-
    1. Yay. Summer is here.

thats some global warming, no ozone layer, stay inside type shit!!!!
    be careful hommie!

Hahaha man, the craziest thing is that's just the beginning! It gets hotter than that.

• damn day, get ready for the non-animated-gif version of

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Jamie Lidell: (that's the REAL good stuff)
    Gamble & Huff: (badmeaningbad)

You have got to be kidding me.

For real. zzz at overrated hipster R&B

• BAD 2. The weather took a rare turn for the worse over the weekend and Minneapolis had some flash flooding. Friends down the street saw trees fall over and smash cars. I came home Friday night to see my kitchen sink had backed up. Delicious!

i working during that storm, there were cars floating on the intersection on 22nd and lyndale, the water got up knee high in some places, shit was crazy

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    2. Half looking for a place to live with no job, not the most reassuring approach.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Dood, I wasn't being literal (I used to read all up on reptiles as a kid so I know the diff). I'm just saying that a "creative mistake" is not a serpent with legs since God did make something that was serpent-like with legs. [/b]

Oh, I see, you were just pushing your Intellegent Design agenda, as if Poplicks wasn't already full of Republican Talking Points.

Point taken, but even though there's something serpent-like with legs, you don't see them boring ass lizards taking over a motherfuckin' plane

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Geoff Ogilivy's short game:

1) Hanging out with all the kids on the block at the end of the day. There are 13 kids under 3 on our street (with 4 more due by Spet, including our son in late July). Five o'clock is an instant party on sunny days. I really like that so many of the parents are people who I wouldn't have chosen as friends but have become good friends with anyway. I can see my family living here for a long time. Which leads me to........

2) My wife and I have decided to remodel and move into the house next door which we own and are currently renting. The place has such great bones I can't wait to turn it into a serene and beautiful family abode. I have been promised a music room in the basement where I can display all the cool music related memorabilia and whatnot for the record nerd homies. Third story means we will have a master with views of the mountain and downtown.

3) World Cup fever. GO USA.

4) Heat are up 3-2 which is driving my best friend and perrenial Shaq hater crazy.

5) Horace Andy- Where Do the Children Play

6) Finally some good movies to rent. Just saw Domino and Munich this weekend. Highly recommend both. Syrianna next week.

Phil Mickelson's driving:

1) Fucking outspoken lefty tenant with the morals of an Enron executive. Dude you're two months late on rent. I have tried to be understanding but today when you no showed our meeting and then wouldn't answer the door tonight (I saw washing dishes motherfucker). Well that's scandalous. I hope you get hit by another car while bike commuting to your shitty paying job. Karma is a motherfucking bitch, believe that.

2) Family members who make poor choices then want help out of their holes. I am so over it.

3) 2500 dead in Iraq with nothing to show for it.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

That's an ARP, right?

• there were cars floating on the intersection on 22nd and lyndale

whaaaaaaa? that's one block away from my apartment! craziness. gauntanamo jones = dale?