SOULSTRUT HOUSE CLEANING: WHO NEEDS TO GO???????

2»

Comments

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Anyone who takes this site seriously should be banned. I know at least 80% of you have seen the depressing 'documentary' "Vinyl". Trust me, we're all losers together.

There are no 'cool dudes' on a message-board. We're all record nerds who post on the internet.

Do you see your favorite hardcore rapper posting on the internet? No.

Rosie O'Donnell posts on the internet. No, I don't know the URL of her journal offhand.

Remember this the next time someone calls for 'BAN' or gets ass-hurt over some stupid bullshit. Sadly, you won't have to wait very long.

Pick your fucking battles, people. Don't get in a huff over words on the internet.

I've met some people who post here & they weren't nothing like that weird dude in "vinyl" who wants to collect every song. There are plenty "cool dudes" who visit this site, some of whom I bet you've met in the real world. Also, when you were trying to reach Danno & felt like you were getting ganked, you were taking this site very seriously & didn't appriciate people coming at you sideways.

I've pulled away from the internet somewhat in the last 6-7 months because I found that I wasn't spending as much time partaking in other schitt. Balance is important in life. Like you say, taking the internet too seriously & getting "in a huff over words on the internet" is wacked out, but coming into a place where folks are generally cool with each other & acting a fool is not a good look whether its on a message board or out in the world.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    like a blogger without access to the internet

Back in my day, we had a word for that: literate.

My man Aaron tried to put me up on some internet streaming-audio shit, pitching it thusly: "The playlist is random, but based on popularity rankings from other listeners, so you don't really know what you're going to hear, and it's cool because you can gauge what other people are listening to." Oh, you mean like radio?

Not dissing, just...Jesus, do I feel old.

What's up, ness.

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts
    This site has been a fuck-up since it's inception.

Homophobia is 'people being cool with each other'?

I'm glad I'm not one of the 'cool people'.

If I'm acting like I'm 12, then how old are those who spout the 'gay/ghey' 'yes homo', 'AYO' shit?

-12?

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

If I'm acting like I'm 12, then how old are those who spout the 'gay/ghey' 'yes homo', 'AYO' shit?

-12?

Now you're just trying to make this be a dicussion about other schitt.

Its very homophobic of you to make gays the scapegoat for your foolishness.

• he hits you with the quality thoughts over the counter.

Good wording.

He's like a recovered record addict, even uses the term "disease" alot when referring to digging. The best thing about Ness is you take away the records and he's still one of the coolest cats ever, even more so, it's like the record nerdery/fetishism was holding him back.

Did you dig up any rare modern acorn synth boogie braeks while camping Br***?

SONIC

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

-12?
    Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. whiner!

• Options
    Hey Nate, I see how you addresses the package to "Rub Your Pud INC." Fucking hilarious.