BAN mojoworkin

ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I got $50 on it.

Comments

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts
    My PayPal address is [email]channel59@sympatico.ca[/email]

I've never liked you Reynaldo, and I wouldn't wipe my ass with your tepid Latin turds, but I'll leave for $50.

Can YOU afford it?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    And you'll leave?

I promise.

I doubt you'll pay me though.

Oh, and I reserve the right to come back and belittle you if you do pay me and then try to yank the funds back.

BAN

You haven't sent any money.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I got $50 on it.

You're offering $50 to have the dude banned?

It's best that he give ME the money.

As hcrink can confirm, I am the former 'Mister_Lurker' and at least 5 other aliases.

I.P. ban is useless against me.

MWAHAHAHAHA and so-forth.

EDIT: No money from Reynaldo. The guy is full of shit, what a surprise.

The money is for RAJ dude. You just leaving is not a BAN.

You would have to do a lot more than just leave for $50. I'd want your cat, too.

Wow, I didn't see that coming, Reynaldo!

Do everyone a favour and kill yourself.

Why do you care so much about the purity and sanctity of this board anyway? No one likes you. And if this board and the people on it are the closest thing that you have to 'friends', maybe you SHOULD off yourself.

Remember, it's down the street, not across the road.

I want your cat's signature. How much?

Reynaldo,

I will give you $100 to never come back on this board, and that includes your alternate personality, 'Mel Gibson'.

That's a lot of Celia Cruz heat-rocks, dude. I do believe a man could buy TWO copies of Fania All-Stars with that amount of coin!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Why do you care so much about the purity and sanctity of this board anyway? No one likes you.

I like him.

Why do you care so much about the purity and sanctity of this board anyway? No one likes you.

I like him.

I christen this thraed as the official "hatter hater's ball." Let the glorious hatting commence, folls.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

I like him.

me too. i like to think that there's a little reynaldo in all of us (AYO!!!!!)

• Options
    I remember I sent Rey/**** a mix CD out of the kindness of my heart, and dude never even said thanks.

While I have some issues with some of the comments Rey's made, I think you're taking things a little too seriously P***.

Come buy my jazz reissues - I'll take your money.

Kevin.

I remember I sent Rey/**** a mix CD out of the kindness of my heart, and dude never even said thanks.

While I have some issues with some of the comments Rey's made, I think you're taking things a little too seriously P***.

Come buy my jazz reissues - I'll take your money.

Kevin.

I am on clown mode in here. This is all in jest. I've never even met the dude!

Don't think I've forgotten to call you.

Home tomorrow/PayPal ok?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I like him.

I like Faux liking Rey Rey.

I like him.

I like Faux liking Rey Rey.

Agreed, quite cute.

• Options
    Paypal cool. Home tomorrow.

Call me, k.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Can someone hip me to the background on this exchange between Reynaldo and mojoworkin?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Little dude thread...nevermind.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

I like him.

• i totally like him. he is a cool dude. he sent me a massive private issue box too.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i totally like him. he is a cool dude. he sent me a massive private issue box too.

oh shit. forgot abou thtat. privates for breakz = walk the talk, trading action!