Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous

jazzman21jazzman21 287 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I don't know if anybody's posted about this yet, but this song is da shh... the songs' been out a few weeks and has been in heavy rotation here in LA. Timbaland does it again! Anyone agree?

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    I don't know if anybody's posted about this yet, but this song is da shh... the songs' been out a few weeks and has been in heavy rotation here in LA. Timbaland does it again! Anyone agree?

the beat is dope, lyrics are crap..

on another note, nelly looks like a penelope cruz/ostrich mashup

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This song is ridiculous.

And not in the sense that people usually use that word as shorthand for "ridiculously good".

Especially the part about putting one's game down MVP style like Steve Nash.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the beat is dope, lyrics are crap..
    All three Timbaland singles for her follow this formula.
    The Maneater remix with Weeeeeeezy F Baby cannot be fucked with though except for that suspect moment about Diddy and Mase.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    This song is ridiculous.

And not in the sense that people usually use that word as shorthand for "ridiculously good".

You are just not down with the potential resurgence of the freestyle sound.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    This song is ridiculous.

Summergirls 2006 gotta be coming soon. HyphyFreestyleRap

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Jake you make some freestyle slaps and get Jennifer Lopez down. Yall would cake for real.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Jake you make some freestyle slaps and get Jennifer Lopez down. Yall would cake for real.

I'm already working on AR Music only so much non hip hop oriented blappery I can fit into the schedule. lol I'm goin to lose my street credibility and they're goin to make me turn in the g unit watch.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

JP you nailed it. Freestyle is back (never went away)

more Cassie tracks please

super retro futrisitc freestyle = the future aka the bomba

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I've been waiting for someone to post about it. Hatt as much as you want, this song is catchy as fuk and the beat is awesome. You can argue it's made for the club and lil kids, sure, but that's what pop music is these days. I'd rather hear Timbaland on top 40 than some emo lite-goth chemical romance sludge.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    can someone say:

Summer Jam???

and
    "Crazy" is sooo a close second.{

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    This song was dope until it became a commercial for some ipod-biting cell phones.

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts

i am very ready for this. so much more exciting than the os mutantes reunion shows.