SOULMAN COLLAGE APPRECIATION

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Them jawns are crazy! I could spend 15 min. at my computer monitor just staring at that shit. Comedy for days.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    hell yes - we need the old one's up in here as well [/yes upperbodystrength]

• Options
    hell yes - we need the old one's up in here as well [/yes upperbodystrength]

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Thanks for the appreciation. Let's take them back to the good ol' days, shall we?

If I get the time to upload, we'll take it ALL the way back to the original collages for the World Of Beats Vol. 3 j-cards.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    It's like your spying in on my brain

1). rap
    2). sex
    3). junk food
    4). old records

rinse n' repeat

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• damn.

I'd love a book of these!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    damn.

I'd love a book of these!
    seconded

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    This post made my Friday! Good lookin' out, ya'll.

• ben roethlisberger made it in there

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

More recent Ebay ads-

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    More recent Ebay ads-

MOTHERFUCKING SPOT THE FAUX_RILLZ!

dude...

these are genius

forget Mingering Mike. It's all about SOULMAN!

• Phil*, these are so fucking raw. keep up the fine work.
    you should definitely be making these at 300DPI instead of just 72DPI so they can one day be printed.

m

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    More recent Ebay ads-

this is my favourite one. hahaha. nice work soulman!

Phil*, these are so fucking raw. keep up the fine work.
    you should definitely be making these at 300DPI instead of just 72DPI so they can one day be printed.

m

M***, thanks for the respect... means a lot coming from a dude with your kind of skills. I think I actually did do them in 300 dpi except for the latest two... for some reason I had a brain cramp and started them both at 72, not paying attention until I was already well into them. The older ones I'm not 100% sure about but I think I did them all at 300 too.
    Yeah, one day I would like to maybe do some kind of a book of some of my meager artistic endeavors. I just found this blast from the past from my Phill Most Chill days while moving my crates down into the basement (from a series of "rapper parody" drawings)-

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Loved that one. These shits are the definition of eye candy. Thank you Soulman for blessing us with these.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    post up y'r raerest jpg or you're soft

• SureshotSureshot 134 Posts
    Classic -- I'd cop a book of your meager artistic endeavors... It'd have to be a promo first press though... Matter of fact, hit me off with the papyral acetate...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "PAID IN FOOD"

Haha damn, that shit is dope, Phill.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Them jawns are crazy! I could spend 15 min. at my computer monitor just staring at that shit. Comedy for days.

Damn hommie I never realized me and danny were in one of these things! Man that picture has to be 10 years old

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    "PAID IN FOOD"

Haha damn, that shit is dope, Phill.

Jyeah...that Tic-Tac-Toe ring is killin' me.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Let me help a likkle something...

I cant find WOB volume two but I'm looking... I always wondered how much the walls have changed...

Let me help a likkle something...

I cant find WOB volume two but I'm looking... I always wondered how much the walls have changed...

Whassup Ray. No additions to the walls- still the same records I put up 9 years ago when I moved into this house. Some have been taken off or have dropped off over the years, but nothing new has been added. I can't even reach most of what's on the walls now, there's too much stuff in the way.

Nice to see you still have your WOB's. Ever see the Blueberry Remix limited edition of that tape?

Nice to see you still have your WOB's. Ever see the Blueberry Remix limited edition of that tape?

NO!... WOW! ... I aint mad because I some other Phill raers like that 60 Beats tape... that may have beenthe one to start it off... I would like to hear that WOB volume 1 though... even if its just alot of old gold favorites by now...

NO!... WOW! ... I aint mad because I some other Phill raers like that 60 Beats tape... that may have beenthe one to start it off... I would like to hear that WOB volume 1 though... even if its just alot of old gold favorites by now...

Dam, you got the 60 Beats tape? That's a serious right there. Probably you and about 9 other people have that one. I pulled that out of Footwork real quick, wasn't feelin' it too much. Same with Vol. 1, although there are more copies of that one floating around. I recreated some of the best moments of Vol. 1 on my "Drugs" cd, but if I get a minute I'll dig it up and dub you a copy.

Dam, you got the 60 Beats tape? That's a serious right there. Probably you and about 9 other people have that one. I pulled that out of Footwork real quick, wasn't feelin' it too much. Same with Vol. 1, although there are more copies of that one floating around. I recreated some of the best moments of Vol. 1 on my "Drugs" cd, but if I get a minute I'll dig it up and dub you a copy.

SOLID! You remember when I won that contest you had about the Arch covers... that tape was part of the winnings! Yeah I would appreciate a WOB one boot for real...

you should rip all 60 and post them.