5 SONGS YOU'RE HATING ON LATELY

2»

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I think Im the only person on here that liked "Im a hustla". But I must admit im pretty tired of it now.

I didn't think it was so bad the first 1,000 times I heard it...What I reaaaaally can't stand is the Mary J. remix. I hate it, hate it.

CAUSE YOU HUSSS-ULLL!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    By the way, what is Amerie saying at the beginning of "One Thing?"

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

CAUSE YOU HUSSS-ULLL!

EEEEEVERYDAAAAAAY.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

I thought she was "scatting."

Really? I always thought she was saying Annyeonghi kaseyo.

And in the event that Dizzy Bull reads this, I meant to say

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

NO SCATJPEGRAER PLAESE.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    "I could sell raid to high-c"

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

"Skippitybebopbebopdootdatdeetadingdangdohumminameeeaaaahmeeeeeahmeeeeeah--done!"

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    On Power 106 there's this rubbish song they keep playing by the same guys that did "Neighborhood Music". or at least they sound the same as those dudes.

damn that song made me want to break my radio everytime it came on.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

You get an 'A' for effort, but why would she say "good-bye" at the beginning of a song?

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts

Least funny show ever. total hipster crap. hate me now.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    i could listen to the whisper song beat in my grave but the whispers gotta go. holler back girl sounds like a MIA song and it confuses the hell out of me. I heard a radio dj play still tippin at +8, the most horrible shit I've ever heard. and speaking of ktu, their disco ball is coming up and damn i'm sick of hearing their radio promos. and I guess when it comes to I'm a Hustla, I guess I'd rather give it than take it...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Dawg, Cassidy is 10 times nicer than most other MC's out right now. Don't be hatin'. [/b]

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

You get an 'A' for effort, but why would she say "good-bye" at the beginning of a song?

'Cause her car keys are jinglin' in her hand. Duh!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    On Power 106 there's this rubbish song they keep playing by the same guys that did "Neighborhood Music". or at least they sound the same as those dudes.

DUDE! i know exactly which one. i think it's the same dude that is on that song with the one chick singing "i wanna get lost...blah blah....do all the things you want me to....touch your body...." me and my homegirl HATED that song with a vengence. WORST SONG EVER.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

DUDE! i know exactly which one. i think it's the same dude that is on that song with the one chick singing "i wanna get lost...blah blah....do all the things you want me to....touch your body...." me and my homegirl HATED that song with a vengence. WORST SONG EVER.

Lil Rob?

• anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
    i hate the theme song from " SANDALS " the chaep azz resort... " AT last the moments OF my life I have been waiting for this moment.... BLA BLAH... it's L_A_M_E... (*like me now ) but DUDE. SANDALS is foe butthole americans who take one vacation in a year and read dean koonitz in a chaise lounge and act like smelli bungholez with ther umbrella drinks while some jamacian guy who smiles and hates them serves them an overpriced sandwich and another drink. FUK SANDALS. that place suks. WHATEVER DUDE. time for some ZZZZZ's the song from SANDALS sucks. later. ap

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Also, "Wait (The Whisper Song)" and Juelz' "Mic Check."

Ill give you that The Whisper Song stinks worse then kirstie allies thighs after a marathon, but Mic Check is kinda hot.

Lil Rob?

i don't know his name. but it might be.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

Least funny show ever. total hipster crap. hate me now.

what makes this "hipster"? because david cross was in an episode?

regardless you should spend sometime with this show before completely writing it off. i hated it when it was on the air, but since the dvd's came out i've been in love with it.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Lil Rob?

yeah, it is. I knew herm would be up on that shit.

NEIGHBORHOOD MUSIC. neighborhood. neighborhood. neighborhood, NEIGHBORHOOD MUSIC!!!

Messicans man.

Is that that song where dude is just describing a mellow summer day in LA? Somethin' about summer nights in the chorus maybe? If so I hated it when I first heard it but after only a listen or 2 more it's started to grow on me, perfect time of day for this think is like sunset, and I think you have to be in the car.

• "One Thing" needs to take a vacation...soplayedoutroightnow

"One Thing" needs to take a vacation...soplayedoutroightnow

Even with Cee-Lo vocals over the beat?

• That's more like it...

I shit you not though, the people upstairs from the shop played that song ALMOST ALL DAY on repeat a couple of weeks ago. Good lord!

• That's a really cute pic of the hamburglar btw!

Lil Rob?

NEIGHBORHOOD MUSIC. neighborhood. neighborhood. neighborhood, NEIGHBORHOOD MUSIC!!!

Messicans man.

actually, i'm with Karlito on this. Neighbordhood Music grew on me. it's pretty chill. It's that previous song that i couldn't stand, but hell i wouldn't know jack shit cuz the latino kids at my tutoring office were feelin' it.

actually, i'm with Karlito on this. Neighbordhood Music grew on me.
    is "Neighborhood Music" the one I described then?

hmm...in the chorus it goes "neighborhood music..." and i remember in the verses he says something about "westcoast poplockin'".

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

Lil Rob?

Messicans man.

actually, i'm with Karlito on this. Neighbordhood Music grew on me. it's pretty chill. It's that previous song that i couldn't stand, but hell i wouldn't know jack shit cuz the latino kids at my tutoring office were feelin' it.

Wow...to me, that was the worst song I've heard on Power 106 in the last year. To each their own.

"Neighborhood Music Neighborhood muuusic. neighborhood. neighborhood. neighborhood Neighborhood muuusic."

I shit you not though, the people upstairs from the shop played that song ALMOST ALL DAY on repeat a couple of weeks ago. Good lord!

Oof! I don't think I'd want to hear it again for at least a year if that had happened to me.