Seriously. The RIAA is on some crack!

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
http://techdirt.com/articles/20060614/1837225.shtmlSending out letters to people who put up videos on YOUTUBE of them dancing to music is some serious bullshit. Not that I wanna watch people doing that shit. But how the fuck can the RIAA prove they are loosing revenue from a kid who's posted a video of themselves dancing to a song playing in the background???Thats FUCKED UP!

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    The RIAA is so ass backwards with their policies. Music sales slipping every year and it seems like they plan on making up that money by suing the buying public.

big business is trying to kill free expression

• the riaa should and will be killed,there will be a point where the counter-productivity of their efforts will finally finish them... fuck, those people dancing to whatever it is should be considered an anchor for them. people are listening to this shit? good, we can go on with out happy meaningless lives

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    http://techdirt.com/articles/20060614/1837225.shtml

Sending out letters to people who put up videos on YOUTUBE of them dancing to music is some serious bullshit. Not that I wanna watch people doing that shit. But how the fuck can the RIAA prove they are loosing revenue from a kid who's posted a video of themselves dancing to a song playing in the background???

Thats FUCKED UP!

Everybody who has to pull down their youtube video should make a new one....

of themselves dancing around to screams of "FUCK THE RIAA" put to a techno beat.

• LordNOLordNO 202 Posts
    I dunno guys, all afternoon me and my friends hung out / danced to youtube videos of other people dancing and lipsynching to dipset.

we might even put up a video of it on youtube.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I dunno guys, all afternoon me and my friends hung out / danced to youtube videos of other people dancing and lipsynching to dipset.

See, it's people like you who are killing the music industry. Dancing to videos on youtube instead of dancing to the radio or a DJ at the club is like taking money straight out of artists' kids' mouths.

• I bet they are trying to figure out if these people did or didn't download the songs. Prove that batches!