My girl is out of town and i'm a drunk loser

2»

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    ...care to join the loser crowd?

Unlike internet geeks on the strut?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    these weekends when she's out of town

right now, I am not really feeling leaving my girl alone somewhere or let her go for a weekend. Listening to Louis Logic's "all girls cheat" doesn't really help too.....

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Oh No! What did I post last night!

Kidding...kidding...Just letting out a little bit of the ol' self-loathing. Thanks for bearing with all. That was fun. Let's do it again sometime.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I don't get dressed until after I eat breakfast whilst posting on soulstrut & waxidermy.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I don't get dressed until after I eat breakfast whilst posting on soulstrut & waxidermy.

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
    I don't get dressed until after I eat breakfast whilst[/b] posting on soulstrut & waxidermy.

You know, I can't read this word anymore without thinking of Twoply?

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    this raises a disconcerting question: exactly how many board members have been posting in their underwear (or less)?

I'm usually just wearing a sock.

Izzat you Anthony?

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    dogs if you can't live alone at least call some homies up and go out or cruise at your place or something
    sorry to be mean but this shit is pathetic

Fuck dude, you think I ate those chicken wings alone? Hell no...on a roof deck, with the homies.

Just that those first few weekends home alone, left to my own devices...DAH. Runk.
    haha, my bad man

do something nice for your girl when she comes back

I took this advice to heart, by the way. Cleaned the shit out of the apartment before she got back, bought flowers, and picked up a painting from a friend that I'd bought for her. Then, made dinner (Swordfish, her favorite...it was "killing it," as they say) and sprung for fancy wine...and the coup de grace...

Drove out to her parents house, picked up the air conditioner and installed it.